• 4(current)
Release Paramount+
Where can you get atmos then? Website?
(2021-07-16, 06:16)matthuisman Wrote: Where can you get atmos then? Website?

Apple devices at least because when I Airplayed it from my iPad to my Vizio Atmos worked.

If I'm not mistaken, Paramount Plus and Showtime offer the same resolution\audio in the desktop browser. Up to 1080p H.264 4500Kbps AAC 128Kbps.
Add-on Request: Showtime
I hope you will be developing Showtime add-on, perhaps similar to the Paramount Plus architecture.
(2021-07-16, 07:12)Wagg Wrote:

Apple devices at least because when I Airplayed it from my iPad to my Vizio Atmos worked.
i can get their api to return the apple streams, eg:
https://vod-gcs-cedexis.cbsaavideo.com/i...aster.m3u8
And you can see it has Atmos in it.
However, these are using SAMPLE-AES which Inputstream Adaptive can't decrypt unfortunately.

Hopefully they will add the ATMOS into the Android
Can you add multi-account switching for the add-on? Because Paramount Plus has a different account system for US and international accounts.
You mean multiple logins?
Does their website or app offer that?
If so, no sorry.
(2021-08-03, 05:52)matthuisman Wrote: You mean multiple logins?
Does their website or app offer that?
If so, no sorry.

I am referring to the account switching feature similar to the Amazon VOD Add-on. So that I can switch from international and US accounts without having to login in again.
That's okay, it's a niche need.
I noticed there’s no way to list movies. The only way to see movies is through the TV section and then you only see some movies, like suggested ones and not a full listing.
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.ad...gin.py#L37

Movies only show if the config for your location support it. I can probably force it to show either way.

Where are you located?
If you use their website or app in same location, does it show a movies navigation entry?

UPDATE:
I see they updated the config they return and no longer have the movies_enabled key.
So I suspect the default for that should be true unless explicitly set to False.
I'll push an update shortly to fix.

UPDATE 2:
Ok, update to 0.2.3.
Then go and select your profile again (this forces refreshing the config)
Movies should be then back
(2021-08-29, 08:51)matthuisman Wrote: https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.ad...gin.py#L37

Movies only show if the config for your location support it. I can probably force it to show either way.

Where are you located?
If you use their website or app in same location, does it show a movies navigation entry?

UPDATE:
I see they updated the config they return and no longer have the movies_enabled key.
So I suspect the default for that should be true unless explicitly set to False.
I'll push an update shortly to fix.

UPDATE 2:
Ok, update to 0.2.3.
Then go and select your profile again (this forces refreshing the config)
Movies should be then back
That worked. Thanks.
I've been getting an error while searching and browsing content titles on the Paramount+ addon. When I do a search, I get:
Quote:Paramount+ (0.3.5) - Unexpected Error
IndexError: list index out of range
followed by several references to python file lines.

This happens while performing the Search function, and if I go about 6 or more pages into any folder in the Movies section (I haven't tried the Shows section to see if it happens there, too).

Here is my log file:
https://paste.osmc.tv/dexiwefifo
@mikefreeman
fixed now with version 0.3.6
Hello... can anyone use the service subtitles in this addon? if i use any subtitle listed in the service i get some wierd text ( probably some  text formating for the service ) like "Sttgline: 83% Position 50% Align: center"  this is the only thing that shows..

any tips on how to fix or the only way is to use external subs?
Debug log please
Hey,

I'm using the add-on with my Chromecast with Google TV and I can't get UHD playback to work and live TV channels like SpongeBob Universe to reproduce and merge to the list.
Any solutions?
Edit: Everything works on official means.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paramount+0