Flix View
When you scroll to the left and go from first movie to last movie, only one poster shows up. Is this normal?

In shelf view, you get about five posters.
(2021-06-19, 16:54)Edworld Wrote: When you scroll to the left and go from first movie to last movie, only one poster shows up. Is this normal?

In shelf view, you get about five posters.
Yes, that’s normal because in Flix view the focus is set on the first position to the left, whereas in Shelf view the focus is on the fifth to the left…
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed 

I will use my own thread to ask you a question about music.

If I choose Media\Library\manage sources\music and I hit enter, I do not see anything, same behavior is Leia. I believe other skins allow you to choose a drive

Thanks
(2021-06-24, 00:48)Edworld Wrote: @manfeed 

If I choose Media\Library\manage sources\music and I hit enter, I do not see anything, same behavior is Leia. I believe other skins allow you to choose a drive

Thanks
When in that screen try pressing left arrow key and then change view to List (even if it seems is already selected)…
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-06-24, 01:18)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 00:48)Edworld Wrote: @manfeed 

Thanks
When in that screen try pressing left arrow key and then change view to List (even if it seems is already selected)…

Before hitting left, it defaults to rightlist not list. It works after following your steps...
How to set flix view on main menu? I seem to only have box widget choice. Thanks.
(2021-08-12, 08:08)Groguuu Wrote: How to set flix view on main menu? I seem to only have box widget choice. Thanks.

Response here
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flix View0