Win Kodi 18&19 Closes right after playing a video with addons/ Youtube and other
Greetings.
I'm new to this place and I just found out about Kodi and I wanted to try it since my brother suggested it to me and I wanted to give it a try , but it saddens me to see that it crashes everytime I try to run a video within an addon, I runned on youtube or other addons.
I tried to find a solution  , like disabling the hardware acceleration change the audio  to WASAPI, tried to reinstall my vc.registsx64.

Here is my EventViewer along with the Log
Quote:Faulting application name: kodi.exe, version: 18.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c4edaf4
Faulting module name: kodi.exe, version: 18.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c4edaf4
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000652c65
Faulting process id: 0x172c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d765deb68e207b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Kodi\kodi.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Kodi\kodi.exe
Report Id: 87238598-1626-4c32-8d84-e99e43185dab
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
The information you posted does not provide the full context.
Please read the info below and provide a proper debug log.

To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Greetings, my apologies I didn't know exactly which one to post so here you go!
I hope this is correct
And I appreciate your help really

Kodi Log
1) Your installation contains Banned Add-ons (wiki) which makes you ineligible for support unless you remove the offending items (highlighted orange by the paste site) and submit a clean log.
Edit: Such addons are could possibly be the root cause of your issues.
2) You are you using an outdated version of Kodi, try with 18.9 or 19.1.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
I understand , the problem happens even with youtube however, I believe it's not banned.

Here is the Log
(2021-06-20, 18:10)MathewPoker Wrote: I understand , the problem happens even with youtube however, I believe it's not banned.

Here is the Log
Does it also crash if you try to play a local video file? Or another addon, something like Twitch? Just trying to see where the issue lies.
(2021-06-20, 18:10)MathewPoker Wrote: I understand , the problem happens even with youtube however, I believe it's not banned.

Here is the Log

Yes but while your system is infested by such crap that could have completely compromised your install then we won't support it, as it means you can't rely on anything working as it should.
Although I do now see you have now cleaned your install with your latest log.
(2021-06-20, 18:31)FXB78 Wrote:

Here is the Log
Does it also crash if you try to play a local video file? Or another addon, something like Twitch? Just trying to see where the issue lies.
I did try for example I run as Kodi a video file and it runs perfectly however anything else apart from that  it just crashes Kodi
@MathewPoker To make sure that it isn't something (skin/addons leftovers, corrupted database file, etc) haunting your current setup userdata you could try Portable_mode (wiki) 
If everything works fine in portable mode your best bet is to delete or move your current Kodi_data_folder (wiki) and start from the scratch.
Sadly i tried with portable mode and it still crashes, I followed the guide yet no luck.
I reinstalled Kodi many times but nothing , just clean install no add-ons except youtube just to test it
Really I can't understand what causes the problem. Have you perhaps understood anything with the log?
*Update*  So i tried to run it on a android emulator and it seems it runs perfectly with no problem , but still i dunno what the issue could be
(2021-06-20, 23:52)MathewPoker Wrote: Sadly i tried with portable mode and it still crashes, I followed the guide yet no luck.
I reinstalled Kodi many times but nothing , just clean install no add-ons except youtube just to test it
Really I can't understand what causes the problem. Have you perhaps understood anything with the log?

I can't see anything strange or unusual in your setup.
The only weird thing I see is something in your advancedsettings.xml 
Code:

<setting>value</setting>
but I don't think it's relevant here.

The hardware is much more than good enough.
I've tried playing a few youtube videos on my windows machine and everything seems to work just fine.
If it still crashes even in portable mode then it must be something on your PC.
One thing I would try is to temporarily disable your antivirus software if any and see if it helps.
Other than that I'm out of ideas, sorry, maybe someone else might have a clue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18&19 Closes right after playing a video with addons/ Youtube and other0