Problem with recordings after NextPvr update
(2021-06-23, 14:57)emveepee Wrote: Did you change the default from storing the resume position in NextPVR?  Those watched/resume settings are controlled by the server and the actual names don't change based on the display settings in Kodi.  I am wondering if the Kodi database is give the bad duration.

Martin
No, I never changed that setting at all during testing. It has always been in the off position.
Nexus Beta 1
Aeon Nox:Silvo
Rapier 12.2.16
Nvidia Shield 2017
It defaults to being in the On position (to the right) and I just checked the source and it hasn't changed since that was introduced.  Does having it on make any difference in any of the tests?

Martin
(2021-06-23, 15:23)emveepee Wrote: It defaults to being in the On position (to the right) and I just checked the source and it hasn't changed since that was introduced.  Does having it on make any difference in any of the tests?

Martin
All I know is I never changed it. 

I tested again, and it doesn't matter if it's on or off. When I have Kodi style recordings it works. When it's switched off, and show seasons is enabled it fails.

All I know is it worked fine until I updated.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Nexus Beta 1
Rapier 12.2.16
Nvidia Shield 2017
Just wanted to add. When using Kodi style recordings, show season folders, and store recording resume location in NextPVR, the watched/resume flags are now correctly marked, and is working.
Nexus Beta 1
Rapier 12.2.16
Nvidia Shield 2017
I wanted to know if store in NextPVR is shifted on, to the right, if resume points are consistent and stay independent of display settings.  Typically you should leave it on in general.  Edit I see you added that.

Regardless I can't see any link here to the NextPVR update especially with the display changes you are making.  The stream request to the backend uses the same url (you would see it in a debug log) and I can't imagine how the duration would be reported differently.  That is why I am suspecting there is something in the Kodi side database interfering with things.  Anyway, if you are ok with the workaround that is fine. 

If you are going to continue with using the filename sort to keep them in S/E order I suggest changing advancedsettings.xml.   Unfortunately you have to do that manually, Kodi Team would not let me do it via the addon.

Martin
Yes, for now I'm going to leave it as is. It's seems to be working.

I appreciate your help with this, thanks again!
Nexus Beta 1
Rapier 12.2.16
Nvidia Shield 2017

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with recordings after NextPvr update0