Android Amazon Fire TV and Firetv cube Kodi not saving playback location next video playback
I just upgraded my two amazon fire sticks to Amazon Fire TV and a Firetv cube.   I installed Kodi 17.6 ( my preferred version, some reason I can not get newer versions to see my upnp hard drive ), I have video on an external hard drive i watch TV episodes and movies from.    My old FireTv, would save where I paused my show or where I left off if I turn off the Fire TV.  It would also play next video/show/file in the folder.    It would also have a check if I had watched the episode, a half filled circle if i had watched part of the episode.    I did not have any addons it was just whatever Kodi was using.    My new Firetv does not play next episode,  does not save my spot and does nto have the check marks or the half filled circle.   I have tried changing the play next episode setting but that does not work either.      I would love to get these options working again.  I do not need a bunch of fancy settings, but these I need to have.   I have searched the forum with no luck.  I really do not want to add -addons.  I would just like it to work before I upgraded my FireTv.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance
Note... I guess they are called resume points.   Also play from here is in the context menu when I have play next episode does not work.  I press it and nothing happens.  I have done another reinstall

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Fire TV and Firetv cube Kodi not saving playback location next video playback0