Embruary trailers and theater intro
Hi

I'm kinda confused.
In the embruary skin for kodi, i have the ability to set up to use trailers, and to use an intro.
However when looking to my emby server, i also have the ability to set up trailer, intro and even more "audio bumpers/videos depending on codec"
With that, it is written i should have emby premiere (paid version)

Now the questions:
- Are both the same? I tried setting up in kodi embruary skin, and it just plays the trailer/intro, even without paid emby version, is that normal? 
- On the server side, i chose to play 2 trailers, but i chose in the skin only 1 trailer to play, and it does. So are they independant?
- Can i chose audio bumpers/codes also in the skin (cant find it) if not, is that a function that may come in version 2 of embruary skin. Perhaps even ad "trailer intro for coming soon videos?"
- Is there a way to set up the quality of the videos for the trailers? Sometimes quality is really bad.
- On the server side, i can set up wich trailers to play (own movies, movies that are coming etc etc), i cant chose that in the embruary skin, what is chosen then?

@sualfred perhaps you can clarify this all Smile
Emby is Emby. Kodi is Kodi. 

Embuary is just a skin that looks similar to Emby and does not share any functionality.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2021-06-27, 07:41)sualfred Wrote: Emby is Emby. Kodi is Kodi. 

Embuary is just a skin that looks similar to Emby and does not share any functionality.

So its kodi doing all that? Or a kodi addon?
Cause i dont see it with other skins

Can you answer the questions pls?
Can i set the quality for the trailers somewhere?
What about codec bumpers to add?
Can i set up wich trailers to play?

IF its an addon i probably can look there but then i need to know what it is
It's a addon which is delivered with Embuary and made for it. It uses your database information and crawls your library for random unwatched movies and checks if your metadata has a trailer stored. Nothing else. You cannot configure any more special things.

https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...nformation
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embruary trailers and theater intro0