Can You Scroll Filenames Faster in Aeon Tajo?
Question 
I'm using Aeon Tajo on my Vero 4K (OSMC with current Nov. 2020 update).

When browsing files on my external hard drive and stay on a filename that's too long for the screen, it auto-scrolls.

However, it auto-scrolls PAINFULLY slowly. Is there a way to get it to go faster? I can't seem to find a skin setting for that.

Thanks
(2021-06-27, 00:33)WishItWas1984 Wrote: I'm using Aeon Tajo on my Vero 4K (OSMC with current Nov. 2020 update).

When browsing files on my external hard drive and stay on a filename that's too long for the screen, it auto-scrolls.

However, it auto-scrolls PAINFULLY slowly. Is there a way to get it to go faster? I can't seem to find a skin setting for that.

Thanks
I think you are right, in the next update labels will scroll 5x times faster...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-06-30, 22:47)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-06-27, 00:33)WishItWas1984 Wrote: I'm using Aeon Tajo on my Vero 4K (OSMC with current Nov. 2020 update).

Thanks
I think you are right, in the next update labels will scroll 5x times faster...

Sweet! I'm looking forward to the update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can You Scroll Filenames Faster in Aeon Tajo?0