Release Kinos2 - Kodi 16.1 & Retroarch for Apple TV 1
You’re welcome. No, netflix is not possible.
In theory you might be able to get Firefox or Chrome installed but it’d be a pain to use with only 256MB ram.
(2021-07-22, 10:20)Soli Wrote: You’re welcome. No, netflix is not possible.
In theory you might be able to get Firefox or Chrome installed but it’d be a pain to use with only 256MB ram.

Thanks for reply...guess I'll have to consign the ATV1 to the spare room and bite the bullet and invest in a cheapo (£30) Amazon Firestick. It's had a good ride...15 years or so.....but just a bit too limited for the modern streaming family and tech has moved on a bit since then! I have tried my best to keep it alive for as long as possible.......what it does do brilliantly though is stream the buffer live channel from my Humax box in the other room...no other box does this.......

Cheers,

M
(2021-07-17, 20:54)Quorthon Wrote:
(2021-07-17, 09:09)Soli Wrote:
(2021-07-17, 04:15)Quorthon Wrote: Thanks for your replies and updates.
This time I tried to get PVT IPTV to work, but couldn't get any channel to work.
The channel list comes up, but clicking on any channel just produces the spinning thingy then nothing.
Also, the guide never loaded.
Used a good m3u file that works on a 16.1 Kodi installed on an old iMac running Lion.
Send me the m3u file and ill take a look when im back from vacation. (Iptv is also one of those things I’ve never used, but it might be a quickfix nonetheless).

Hello, I'm using this file:

https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.country.m3u
Seems to be a problem witth ffmpeg cant demux the stream or something. I might have a look, but no promises.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kinos2 - Kodi 16.1 & Retroarch for Apple TV 10
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.