Solved [split] Kodi Crashes / Freezes
Hello I am having trouble now with Kodi Crashing. Here is my log: https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/sMgK3PRmGY/
I took the liberty of splitting off your message from what is potentially a dead thread.

You should create a new post, piggy backing off a thread where the issue is 3rd party add-ons is likely to get buried and I doubt your issue has much to do with banned add-ons.

In the log we have quite a few things going on in that log, but the telling point is "EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException)" which suggests some software is not compatible with the Matrix version of python. Noting, add-ons, extras, and scripts in the log, I would suggest a Portable mode (wiki) plain vanilla Installation with default skin, local video source and not much else and let's see if Kodi will fly stable, if not let's see a proper debug of that with a little background of your hardware.
(2021-07-01, 06:25)PatK Wrote: I took the liberty of splitting off your message from what is potentially a dead thread.

You should create a new post, piggy backing off a thread where the issue is 3rd party add-ons is likely to get buried and I doubt your issue has much to do with banned add-ons.

In the log we have quite a few things going on in that log, but the telling point is "EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException)" which suggests some software is not compatible with the Matrix version of python. Noting, add-ons, extras, and scripts in the log, I would suggest a Portable mode (wiki) plain vanilla Installation with default skin, local video source and not much else and let's see if Kodi will fly stable, if not let's see a proper debug of that with a little background of your hardware.
Thanks for the help! I did manage to get Kodi working again. My problem was Windows 10 needed a scannow to fix files. It seems to be working now after the scan and repair.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Kodi Crashes / Freezes0