v19 Artwork Dump Not Loading Any Art When Error is Found (File can't be saved)
Hi guys.

PROBLEM:  I am ripping movies onto a new disk drive but no artwork is appearing and when I run Artwork Dump it stops with an Error - Cannot save file xxx to I:/xxx/xxx.

ENVIRONMENT: I am using v 19 Matrix on Windows 10 on a multi-disk drive HTPC.

BACKGROUND: One disk drive crashed and has been replaced with a new drive with a different drive id (now J, was I).

OTHER INFO:  The ripped replacement movies go onto Kodi fine with storyline, cast etc but no artwork. I am deleting the old movie entries in Kodi, one by one, as I rip and load the replacement.

QUESTIONS: 1. Do I need to remove ALL the "lost" movie entries from Kodi before Artwork Dump will add artwork for the replacement entries that I have added?

2.  What am I missing that the standard scrapers are not loading any artwork?

Cheers,
Rastas
(2021-07-02, 06:32)The Rastas Wrote: BACKGROUND: One disk drive crashed and has been replaced with a new drive with a different drive id (now J, was I).

You can change drive letters in Windows' Disk Management (well, you could a long time ago, I haven't used Windows for quite a while).
(2021-07-02, 06:32)The Rastas Wrote: 2.  What am I missing that the standard scrapers are not loading any artwork?
A problem at TMDB.

See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3046857
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Dump Not Loading Any Art When Error is Found (File can't be saved)0