Broken Posters and fanart have stopped loading as of 6-29-21
I've matched and re-matched titles, ran texturecache, deleted files and re-added them. I can't get posters or fan art to show. Even in two separate systems (using the same DB).

Everything plays fine. DB update without a problem but there's no images.

Anyone else see this on their system too?

Is there any alternative approach to DL'ing images when matching on TMDB/TVDB?
(2021-07-03, 00:45)AGLyons Wrote: Is there any alternative approach to DL'ing images when matching on TMDB/TVDB?
Check the scraper part of the forum and you will see the discussions. (Information Providers).

I'll move you there, but read the other threads for info
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-03, 01:44)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 00:45)AGLyons Wrote: Is there any alternative approach to DL'ing images when matching on TMDB/TVDB?
Check the scraper part of the forum and you will see the discussions. (Information Providers).

I'll move you there, but read the other threads for info
(Should the "Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs" sub-forum description perhaps be clarified, as it currently does seem to imply posters (and lack thereof) are to be discussed there?)
(2021-07-03, 12:31)ExTechOp Wrote: (Should the "Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs" sub-forum description perhaps be clarified, as it currently does seem to imply posters (and lack thereof) are to be discussed there?)
Yes, it probably should. It is a bit misleading along with Pictures forum. To a newbie it makes sense to post in one of those forums not knowing they have other purposes.

Naming suggestions are welcome. Maybe start a thread in the Meta-Data providers forum?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello Everyone,
I am encountering with the exact same issue since yesterday. None of the movie posters or artwork are being displayed for the newly added movies by the scraper. I am using Kodi on Nvidia Shield TV. The movie posters/art was added automatically by the TMDB scraper whenever I would scan the movies to my library. Each movie is in it's respective folder with the exact naming convention (same as that of the file name). The info gets loaded but not the art/movie poster. Any fix for that?
(2021-07-11, 13:43)ark216 Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I am encountering with the exact same issue since yesterday. None of the movie posters or artwork are being displayed for the newly added movies by the scraper. I am using Kodi on Nvidia Shield TV. The movie posters/art was added automatically by the TMDB scraper whenever I would scan the movies to my library. Each movie is in it's respective folder with the exact naming convention (same as that of the file name). The info gets loaded but not the art/movie poster. Any fix for that?

I started using the TMDB Python version scraper and everything was fixed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters and fanart have stopped loading as of 6-29-210