Solved Home Screen
I've been searching for how to make the home screen default to the videos menu rather than the system menu in v19.1 Matrix and have found nothing.

I have gone into system under skin and selected everything I have in v17.6 Krypton, but nothing changes.  Here is how I want it to look when I first access the program.  How do I make this happen in v19.1 Matrix?  It isn't a really big deal.  But since I am using Kodi to watch videos, I would like it to default to being able to select what videos to watch, not how to set the system up.  I have obviously missed something somewhere.

(2021-07-03, 02:54)[email protected] Wrote: I've been searching for how to make the home screen default to the videos menu rather than the system menu in v19.1 Matrix and have found nothing.

I have gone into system under skin and selected everything I have in v17.6 Krypton, but nothing changes.  Here is how I want it to look when I first access the program.  How do I make this happen in v19.1 Matrix?  It isn't a really big deal.  But since I am using Kodi to watch videos, I would like it to default to being able to select what videos to watch, not how to set the system up.  I have obviously missed something somewhere.

there is a method - to 'Startup' in a menu item - so it will startup in the 'video's menu for example.  
i dont think you can startup on a certain menubar item(in the past i think you could of)
the method to startup in a menu item(not on a menu item on the bar) is - 
under System click on Settings.  
then click on Interface.  
highlight Startup - and click on the 'Startup Window' setting.  
and select an option.
That works, of course.  It just isn't as pretty as the home screen.
Change the Home.xml -

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">9000</defaultcontrol>
    <onload condition="Window.Previous(startup)">Control.SetFocus(9000,1)</onload>
That's it!  Many thanks!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen0