Solved Can't clean library from movies that existed on a removed network drive - Kodi hangs
I changed my NAS setup at home and removed one NAS that held video source for my Kodi. When I started Kodi I thought I could just clean the library and remove the movies from that old source. I got a question if I wanted to remove the movies from that old (not connected) video source I said ok. Now Kodi hangs and no movies are deleted. I have restarted and tried a few times with the same result.
This is how I understood I should remove thois video source. Is there another way?

I can add another source and when I add the same movies from the new source I get duplicates of those movies.
I can manually remove each of the movies that are mounted from the old source but there are too many movies.

Anyone who has a proposal for me?

I'm running Kodi 19.1 on Linux.
(2021-07-03, 10:46)nilaz Wrote: Is there another way?

Do a video library export (using separate files), all 'working' movies will be exported. Don't forget to activate the use of watched statuses and resume points in the advancedsettings.xml file.
Backup/rename your current database file(s).
Restart Kodi, setup your movie source(s), and repopulate your video database.
(2021-07-03, 11:21)Klojum Wrote:

Do a video library export (using separate files), all 'working' movies will be exported. Don't forget to activate the use of watched statuses and resume points in the advancedsettings.xml file.
Thanks! I will try that.

Regards,
Niklas
(2021-07-03, 11:21)Klojum Wrote:

Thanks! It worked direct.

Regards,
Niklas
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't clean library from movies that existed on a removed network drive - Kodi hangs0