Kodi resets weekly
Every week, kodi 19 resets on my system. Can i do something about that ?

I also have kodi 15 and there happens the same.
There is no timer functionality in any of the Kodi versions that will make it reset itself. The reset option itself is also totally absent.

So either you have installed a very destructive add-on on both Kodi setups, or there is some exterior threat that is messing with Kodi.
(2021-07-07, 13:00)Klojum Wrote: There is no timer functionality in any of the Kodi versions that will make it reset itself. The reset option itself is also totally absent.

So either you have installed a very destructive add-on on both Kodi setups, or there is some exterior threat that is messing with Kodi.

Than it should be an exterior threat on my windows system because i don't have add ons. But my windows system is clean, no special programs. Just the windows installation, firefox, kodi and nenwleecher extra installed.
What do you mean by "resets itself"? Crashes? Goes back to default settings, wiping your settings and your database?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2021-07-07, 15:39)ashlar Wrote: What do you mean by "resets itself"? Crashes? Goes back to default settings, wiping your settings and your database?

Goes back to default settings
(2021-07-07, 16:00)dennis_n Wrote: Goes back to default settings

FYI, no one of us is setting next to you, so we cannot see what is happening.
So perhaps you can explain it, preferably with much more than 4 words.

File sources? Weather settings??
Which Kodi settings are being reset?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi resets weekly0