Release Stremium (Locast, Philo, Spectrum, FrndlyTV, Sling TV, Vidgo)
(2023-12-19, 18:46)clones Wrote: I would like to add a couple streaming channels to my stremium channels, but feel limited in my knowledge.

In order to add a channel, you need the HLS URl, which from information shared is usually an .m3u8 file.

My understanding is to go into the browser's developer options to find but have been stuck from there.

(like in trying marquee sports network, I can find (https://marqueelive.akamaized.net/live-p...110089db50

Thought I'd ask to see if I am missing something simple.
Technically this has nothing to do with the addon, adding HLS streams is via the Stremium website and requires a paid DVR subscription to be able to add these, however adding HLS isnt just a case of just getting the channel via dev tools, many providers now require some token or authentication bearer to be able to play........

Test the stream you have in VLC or MX player on android and see if it plays, if it does you can add it........

If you need further advice just drop me a DM
(2023-12-19, 18:46)clones Wrote: I would like to add a couple streaming channels to my stremium channels, but feel limited in my knowledge.

In order to add a channel, you need the HLS URl, which from information shared is usually an .m3u8 file.

My understanding is to go into the browser's developer options to find but have been stuck from there.

(like in trying marquee sports network, I can find (https://marqueelive.akamaized.net/live-p...110089db50

Thought I'd ask to see if I am missing something simple.
Also noticed that the stream you posted has an EPOCH expiry, so you may need to update the stream depending on however long the EPOCH timestamp is.......
yes please. thats off topic so please DM each other for help.
If its a stream with an expiry and a hash. You'll need a service to keep renewing the stream and then point channels to that.
Not sure if anyone else is having any issues with Sling, A majority of the sling channels show 'unknown provider' in the browser, as well as in Kodi. I removed sling and re-added it and no change. It had worked until this morning

EDIT: Checked back on the stremium site and all the shows are now found

Added question, it does not seem like stremium finds all my available sling channels
This is not a general stremium support thread. If there is problems with their site, you'll need to contact them
(2023-12-22, 21:22)matthuisman Wrote: This is not a general stremium support thread. If there is problems with their site, you'll need to contact them

OK, thank you. Wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue
Tried watching a channel this morning (or any sling channel) and received "Widevine license request failed." Not sure if anyone else is having this issue? windows10 device

https://paste.kodi.tv/waziweqato.kodi                   Hopefully this logfile is accessible as the kodi logfile uploader gave me an rror.
does the channel work on the stremium website?
(2024-01-26, 02:03)matthuisman Wrote: does the channel work on the stremium website?

Yes it works on the stremium website

Update: I (re)installed the widevine cdm on he advanced tab on the stremium addon and all is okay

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stremium (Locast, Philo, Spectrum, FrndlyTV, Sling TV, Vidgo)0