Release Stremium (Locast, Philo, Spectrum, FrndlyTV, Sling TV, Vidgo)
Heart 
Source Code
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.ad...y.stremium

Info & Install Instructions
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2021/07/strem...dd-on.html
Thank you very much
Thank you!
I'm having this weird lag with my ott device with the Slyguy video add-on: https://youtu.be/y_kCwsMHDxw

DRM ISSUES?
That's a video of HBO max?? Why posting it in this thread??
Thank you!

For some reason, my Locast channels have always played better through Stremium than through the native Locast clients. This seems to be the case, regardless of device or operating system. I was just about to throw the towel in on Kodi altogether, but this might make me stick around.
Hey, Matt! I've been having some problems with the Stremium addon. For a while, using Stremium to watch Philo TV, it would play for a few minutes, then totally freeze during commercials. Now I have a more annoying problem. Now, it plays, but buffers every 3 to 5 seconds. I can't pinpoint when exactly this new problem started happening, as we only watch this service occasionally. Maybe in the couple weeks or so? I've also noticed a lot of buffering happening on the Paramount+ addon recently as well, starting at about the same time I think, but I'm not sure if that can be related at all, and may be off-topic. I've checked my network to be sure it wasn't an issue there. On the same device as Kodi is running (a Raspberry Pi 4 running OSMC), I'm getting ~160Mb/s on Speedtest.net, which should be plenty of speed for streaming. No other addons seem to be having problems.
You need to revert the widevine DRM to the previous version.

Inputstream adaptive helper (used by non-slyguy add-ons) would have updated to latest version that causes stuttering etc on Arm devices.

go to Add-ons > services > slyguy common > advanced > re(install) widevine CDM
Then select 4.10.2252.5

Then try to disable inputstream adaptive helper. So it doesn't update it again
I just added this plugin to my system.  I merged Sling and OTA together in a single guide.  This was what I was looking for, and I really like it.  However, there are duplicate channels, and some channels that are not available and show up as empty in the guide.  I figured out how to remove these channels from the guide by going to the PVR channel manager in the Kodi settings.  I have four kodi media centers and I would like to configure all four identical. Is there a way to export the guide or is there an XML file that I can copy to the other media centers?

Thank you.

Daryl
dont use kodi pvr manager. often it doesnt remember and resets your layout etc.

Instead, go into IPTV Merge > Manage TV > (select playlist) > then simply click on a channel to hide it.
You can also open context menu on channels to change the channel number, name etc as well.

Then run merge after that.

Once you have it how you like, simply copy the IPTV Merge add-on data folder to each Kodi  Smile
(2022-03-03, 22:13)matthuisman Wrote: dont use kodi pvr manager. often it doesnt remember and resets your layout etc.

Instead, go into IPTV Merge > Manage TV > (select playlist) > then simply click on a channel to hide it.
You can also open context menu on channels to change the channel number, name etc as well.

Then run merge after that.

Once you have it how you like, simply copy the IPTV Merge add-on data folder to each Kodi  Smile
That worked.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Daryl
This works great.  Thank you for putting this together.  I was really wanting a single guide for my local over-the-air content and for Sling.  This works great.

I do have a follow up question....For my over-the-air, I have a Silicon Dust Flex Duo and I use NextPVR for the PVR service.  Prior to switching to Sling, I used NPVR with a HDHomeRun Prime, but my cable provider took away my ability to use at cable card, so I had to make the switch to a split service.  Anyway....I still have the NPVR running in the background. 

Do I need NPVR running? I tried disabling it and lost the local channels.  I see that the IPTV Merge sees the HD HomeRun Flex out there, so I'm wondering why I need NPVR?  If I do, so be it, but I'd like to eliminate it if possible. One less device running.

Thanks

Daryl
IPTV Merge does not work with other PVR services at all....
(I'm not going to write a bunch of integrations for other PVR devices)

It simply takes M3U8 playlists and XMLTV epg's and merges them together.
It does not communicate with any PVRs
(2022-03-07, 22:49)matthuisman Wrote: IPTV Merge does not work with other PVR services at all....
(I'm not going to write a bunch of integrations for other PVR devices)

It simply takes M3U8 playlists and XMLTV epg's and merges them together.
It does not communicate with any PVRs

So, how come when I disable NPVR, I can no longer see local channels?

Daryl
that will be a kodi thing.
Kodi can handle channels from multiple pvr clients.
IPTV Merge does not do anything with PVR clients except for configuring / restarting IPTV Simple client

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stremium (Locast, Philo, Spectrum, FrndlyTV, Sling TV, Vidgo)0