Req Browser Launcher with kiosk mode and agent customization (that's working)
Hopefully I'm not the only one who uses Youtube on their "HTPC" (or Netflix or Prime Video, or YoutubeTV). I really want to be able to launch these things from Kodi and do so using THEIR web interface. Why? Because their interfaces are far superior. For instance, if you use some commandline arguments to launch Google Chrome, you can emulate a smart TV. Now if one goes to the appropriate web address, Youtube is exactly how one would see it on a SmartTV. 

I  have thousands of movies and tens of thousands of television shows on a NAS and, of course, I use Kodi to get to those things. I REALLY want to be able to use Kodi for things other than that and to see the time and temperature. As do my wife, kids and guests.  Anyone successfully using these things without Frankensteining their setup?

Can't wait for KJ to come spread his dark cloud of dismissiveness on this one.
Chrome is working again under LibreElec I think.

Here's a thread for you to check: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/23705-...post156687
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Browser Launcher with kiosk mode and agent customization (that's working)0