AppleTV 3 update?
Hello.
There has been jailbreak for AppleTV 3 since yesterday but the last supported version for Kodi is 14.2. Please update it so all addons could fully work.
(2021-07-10, 08:29)HoSpeLL Wrote: There has been jailbreak for AppleTV 3 since yesterday but the last supported version for Kodi is 14.2.

14.2..? Sorry, but to me the AppleTV3 seems to be past its expiry date. Support for prehistoric hardware is not infinite. Moreover, "jailbreaks" are not TeamKodi's official trigger to suddenly revamp support.

(2021-07-10, 08:29)HoSpeLL Wrote: Please update it so all addons could fully work.

"All" add-ons?
OK
Apple updated these not long ago to support their new streaming service, they definitely aren't EOL yet. Many of these devices are around and can play back 1080p video perfectly fine, so I would definitely support and appreciate an updated Kodi release for these. I mean you've already got builds for iPhones yeah? Same hardware, iOS 8.4 I think these run so according to the wiki we should be able to run 17.6. Good enough. How we get the app on the ATV I don't know.
If is already install in Apple TV 3 can I Update Kodi to a latest version?
I am also interested in this.
At least an update to v.15.
can you update it?
(2023-07-09, 19:06)zerocoolka Wrote: can you update it?

check the date of the post you are responding to and limit your expectations for a response from that user
(2023-07-09, 20:33)jepsizofye Wrote:
(2023-07-09, 19:06)zerocoolka Wrote: can you update it?

check the date of the post you are responding to and limit your expectations for a response from that user

%) I am also don't write to forum if don't have questions. It may be a wonderful situation when this user can upgrade this situation, and he very random read my question
& where can I get old versions of kodi to update step by step?
An update for ATV3 devices (arm) TVOS 8 would be appreciated. 
I like to repurpose old hardware as much as possible before throwing hardware away.
Won't happen from team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV 3 update?0