v19 Disable embedded chapters
Hi guys!

Is there any setting that can be used to avoid embedded chapters from appearing?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Appearing where?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-10, 22:13)Karellen Wrote: Appearing where?

during playback
img

I want to disappear it, so that if I have a saved bookmark, the chapters don't bother me.
(2021-07-11, 18:16)hunadamka Wrote: during playback

That is not the default Estuary skin, you'll have to ask your Kodi skin's developer(s) for such changes.
Alternatively, remux your movie(s) without the chapters for a more quicker but permanent solution.
(2021-07-11, 18:48)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-07-11, 18:16)hunadamka Wrote: during playback

That is not the default Estuary skin, you'll have to ask your Kodi skin's developer(s) for such changes.
Alternatively, remux your movie(s) without the chapters for a more quicker but permanent solution.

thanks for the reply, i didn't know that's skin setting related i thought i should add something to advancedsettings.xml.. 

remux would be a pretty radical solutionSmile
but it's true that would solve it 100%

by the way, if I was on the Estuary skin would it be possible there?
I don't think so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable embedded chapters0