I want already-watched items to be visible in the "Latest movies" row
Kodi is hiding the items I've already watched, so they no longer show up in the various widget rows like "Latest movies". I thought that showing or hiding already watched items was a setting, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If that setting exists, could someone please tell me where to find it?

Or is that just a choice that is hardcoded into the Embuary skin?

If it's relevant, I use Kodi 19 with the Emby for Kodi Next Gen plugin, with the Embuary skin.

Thanks!
(2021-07-11, 01:30)harrv Wrote: Kodi is hiding the items I've already watched, so they no longer show up in the various widget rows like "Latest movies". I thought that showing or hiding already watched items was a setting, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If that setting exists, could someone please tell me where to find it?

Or is that just a choice that is hardcoded into the Embuary skin?

If it's relevant, I use Kodi 19 with the Emby for Kodi Next Gen plugin, with the Embuary skin.

Thanks!
I don't think there is a setting.

You'll probably want to create a smart playlist by opening the side menu >> Videos >> Playlists >> New smart playlist...
Enter movies for the type. Name it "Latest movies" (or whatever you want). Order by Date Added desc and Save.

Create a custom widget by opening the side menu >> Settings >> Custom Widgets 
Click on Edit Path and select the playlist you created above along with whatever other settings you want

Add that custom widget to the menu by opening the side menu >> Settings >> Home and Hubs
Select the Edit widget configuration >> Select an "Empty" slot >> click the "+" >> Go down towards the bottom to find the widget you created in the step above
Move it up to where you want it to be and delete the one that is not showing the Watched movies and you should be set.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want already-watched items to be visible in the "Latest movies" row0