Library images (set with Edit Images) not used in Kodi
Hi. I'm using Kodi 19 with Emby For Kodi Next Gen plugin and the Embuary skin. It's hard for me to tell whether this is an issue with the Emby For Kodi Next Gen plugin or the Embuary skin, so if I posted this in the wrong place, I apologize.

The issue is that in Emby I've added custom images for all of my libraries (by using the "Edit Images" context menu on the library item), and those images are used in the "My Media" row you see across the top in most Emby clients:

However, in Kodi/Embuary in the My Media row at the top, all of those images are the default icon that is made from combining several posters of items inside that library.

Is there a way to have the images I have chosen to represent the libraries show up in that top row? If it's not a feature available in Emby For Kodi Next Gen or Embuary, is there a workaround to make it work that anyone can think of?

Thanks so much!
Is this what you are looking for?

Click the image icon

Try to use an Emby style artwork?

If that doesn't work just Replace default thumbnail with yours
(2021-07-11, 13:25)komplex Wrote: Is this what you are looking for?

If that doesn't work just Replace default thumbnail with yours

Thank you!

"Try to use an Emby styled artwork" was already selected, but I did "Replace default thumbnail" and browsed to the png file and that worked fine. I hadn't noticed that choice before.

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library images (set with Edit Images) not used in Kodi0