Kodi crashing while updating and other issue solved
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know about Kodi crashing while updating. I eventually found out it was because of fast and furious folder/files. I ended up scraping those with tinymedia, and it never crashed again. I thought i'd let you know just in case someone is having similar problems.

another issue that persists is tvdb scraper does not scrape latest movies (2021), it just bypasses them but if i go to videos and individually select information, it will ask for the name. just delete everything except for name (delete year too) and it will scrape. i don't know why this happens. it scrapes older stuff just fine.

also I had another error scraping movies where no info at all was present in 'information', happy to report the scraper isengard has been updated and it works fine - thank you -

hope this helps
(2021-07-11, 02:19)Defence Wrote: just delete everything except for name (delete year too)
Best to leave the year in, helps the scrapers differentiate between multiple listings with the same name. Most commercial titles will scrape directly without a media manager if they follow the wiki on nomenclature. Naming video files/Movies (wiki) The scrapers need to be updated frequently to be valid, ensure you have the latest and your setting choices have been enabled.
(2021-07-11, 02:19)Defence Wrote: tvdb scraper does not scrape latest movies (2021)
There is no movie scraper for TVDB.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
apologies. @Karellen not TVDB, it's themoviedb.org - @PatK  the filename still has the date and all, but it won't scrape unless under 'i' information i delete everything after the movie title. then i get results . eg: movie (2011), movie (2021).
(2021-07-12, 04:40)Defence Wrote: but it won't scrape unless under 'i' information i delete everything after the movie title. then i get results .
That is normal.
The auto search uses one search method. If you are using the "i" method, then there was no match found using the auto method, so the search is widened and the year is irrelevant (many users have the wrong year which is why it won't scrape.)

We cannot help with any scraping issues unless you provide a Debug Log that captures the problem. thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashing while updating and other issue solved0