Solved Custom submenu buttons to open smart playlists not working with Matrix
Hi

I have been usings custom buttons on home menu with confluence skin to open smart playlist, but i have upgraded to Matrix version and these buttons are not working now.

The code that i have been using is:

Code:

<control type="button" id="90501">
            <include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
            <label>Pelis</label>
            <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(10025,special://masterprofile/playlists/video/Pelis.xsp,return)</onclick>
</control>

Is it possible the code 'XBMC.ActivateWindow' had been changed in new kodi version and I need new code to open playlists?

Thanks a lot.
(2021-07-12, 11:23)asturnauta Wrote:  <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow
I think you have to delete the XBMC. prefix

Results from code cleanup in Matrix
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-12, 11:38)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-12, 11:23)asturnauta Wrote:  <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow
I think you have to delete the XBMC. prefix

Results from code cleanup in Matrix

I have cleaned XMBC. prefix but it is still not working.

Regards.
(2021-07-12, 12:10)asturnauta Wrote: I have cleaned XMBC. prefix but it is still not working.
Hmmm, ok last "guess". Try this...

<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/playlists/video/Pelis.xsp,return)</onclick>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-12, 12:23)Karellen Wrote: Hmmm, ok last "guess". Try this...

<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/playlists/video/Pelis.xsp,return)</onclick>

Thanks for your help, but it is not working.

I have tried also:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videoplaylist,special://profile/playlists/video/Pelis.xsp,return)</onclick>

Maybe there is something I can't see. I'm still investigating.

Regards.
(2021-07-12, 12:38)asturnauta Wrote: Thanks for your help, but it is not working.
Ok. Maybe @Hitcher can see the problem

I'll move you into the Confluence forum
My Signature
Hi again

It is odd, but I have complete deleted Consfluence skin (deleted addon and addon_data folders) and now It is working like a charm with this code:

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,special://masterprofile/playlists/video/Pelis.xsp,return)</onclick>

Thanks a lot @Karellen 

Regards.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom submenu buttons to open smart playlists not working with Matrix0