v19 MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Would someone mind using Texture Tool to unpack the texture .xbt files and share a download of the graphics please? I would like to edit some of the icons but don't own a PC to run the texture tool software.
Still here.  Problem is I accomplished so much of what I set out to do that I've lost most of my motivation to continue when I have so many other things competing for my time, including the fruits of my work (enjoying movies).  I do still want to finish a few areas where the UI is not fully updated but am not sure when I'll dive back in.
(2021-10-06, 06:35)DAlba Wrote: Wow I was pleasantly surprised to see some activity on ScopeNox thread. Thank you for working on this awesome skin and making compatible with Matrix. Before I upgrade my boxes I wanted to ask is the colored logos used in your version optional? I prefer the classic white logos. If there is not a GUI setting to use classic logos I assume I can change the logos in the media folder? If so would you mind sharing a zip file with .xbt file extracted? I don't have a PC to run Texture ToolSad

Or can I just use the extracted texture files I used in ScopeNox?

Settings > Interface > Configure Skin > General > Use Color icons and media flags.
I believe the white icons are different than the original ones used in ScopeNox.  
I also don't believe there are white icons for the country flags denoting the audio and subtitle language.
(2022-02-10, 20:46)pfp-az Wrote:
(2021-10-06, 06:35)DAlba Wrote: Wow I was pleasantly surprised to see some activity on ScopeNox thread. Thank you for working on this awesome skin and making compatible with Matrix. Before I upgrade my boxes I wanted to ask is the colored logos used in your version optional? I prefer the classic white logos. If there is not a GUI setting to use classic logos I assume I can change the logos in the media folder? If so would you mind sharing a zip file with .xbt file extracted? I don't have a PC to run Texture ToolSad

Or can I just use the extracted texture files I used in ScopeNox?

Settings > Interface > Configure Skin > General > Use Color icons and media flags.
I believe the white icons are different than the original ones used in ScopeNox.  
I also don't believe there are white icons for the country flags denoting the audio and subtitle language.
Yes the country flags where driving me crazy. For some reason I just like the clean look of no color. I noticed on the Aeon Box Silo there is a setting to turn language flags on off but for myscopnox I just removed the icons/flags media files so they are no longer visible.
(2021-10-16, 05:16)craigr Wrote:
(2021-10-07, 06:27)DAlba Wrote: pretty sure I fixed this one in Scopenox by replacing following in videoosd.xml file

no subtitle option menu issue
VideoOSD.xml

NEW
<font />
<onclick>ActivateWindow(osdsubtitlesettings)</onclick>

OLD
<font />
<onclick>Close</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>

Well thanks for the tip and I gave it a shot.  It was how you show in the "OLD" and I changed it to "NEW" but the problem persists.

craigr

Weird. I noticed same issue on my machine and the same fix worked for me.
(2021-10-27, 17:36)craigr Wrote: So unfortunately, it looks to me like "My Scope Nox" is not working correctly with the new versions of Kodi that fix the Atmos audio dropouts and the fix for video micro-stutter.  This includes all of Matrix 19.3 and the micro-stutter patch.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3067169
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365127&page=3

Something changed in Matrix 19.3.  Movies still work with "My Scope Nox" but TV shows completely crash Kodi on my Nvidia ShieldTV and Kodi must relaunch.  The same TV episodes play fine from the file explorer.

Could pfp-az or anyone else please confirm their system behaves the same.  I have tried Kodi 19.3 with both 1.31 and 1.42 of "My Scope Nox" and both are the same; tried to play any TV episode and Kodi crashes.  For now I will have to go back to regular old Scope Nox until pfp-az or someone can update the skin.

EDIT:  I did a clean install of Matrix 19.3 and the micro stutter patch and TV episodes play fine from the TV Shows library GUI now.  However, I have a new problem now, when I go to edit the skins home screen, I cannot edit what the action is for default items like "Movies", "TV Shows", or create custome actions at all.  I tried the 14.4 release first and then the 14.2 release.  The area where you select what action is made comes up as a blank screen with no options to navigate or type.  I'll post a screen shot a bit later.

Thanks,
craigr

TV Shows crashing for me too on Vero 4K+ with 19.4. Also crashes Kodi on my MacSad

My Log shows 
2022-08-05 13:45:29.624 T:2701 DEBUG <general>: ------ Window Init (DialogVideoInfo.xml) ------
2022-08-05 13:45:29.624 T:2701 INFO <general>: Loading skin file: DialogVideoInfo.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
2022-08-05 13:45:29.650 T:2701 WARNING <general>: Skin has invalid include: MediaFlagValues

Something is wrong with DialogVideoInfo file. If I swap file with version from original Scopenox or Silvo it works but of course layout is messed up. I am not sure how to fix this. Anyone?
I tried all the older versions with same results. If I replace the dialogvideoinfo.xml file with file from v 1.1.2 it loads but missing cast and other features don't work.
So far I have resolved the issue without any consequence (I think)
I deleted these lines below from the includes.xml file. Have no idea if this will cause issues with anything else

</include>                                  

<!-- TV seasons -->
<include content="ExtendedInfoPanelSetup" condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)">
<param name="controlId" value="90016" />
<param name="label2" value="$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[20453]]" />
<param name="overlayVisibility" value="false" />
<param name="listVisible" value="Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Property(TotalSeasons),0) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)" />
<param name="content" value="videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/" />
<param name="height" value="$PARAM[height]" />
</include>
<!-- TV similar -->
<include content="ExtendedInfoPanelSetup" condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)">
<param name="controlId" value="90015" />
<param name="label2" value="$INFO[ListItem.Year]" />
<param name="listVisible" value="Integer.IsGreater(Container(90015).NumItems,0) | Container(90015).IsUpdating" />
<param name="content" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&&$VAR[SimilarShowsIDVar]" />
</include>
<!-- TV popular -->
<param name="controlId" value="90019" />
<param name="listVisible" value="!String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(PopularTVShows.Count),0)" />
<param name="content" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=populartvshows" />
</include>
<!-- TV top rated -->
<param name="controlId" value="90020" />
<param name="listVisible" value="!String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(TopRatedTVShows.Count),0)" />
<param name="content" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=topratedtvshows" />
</include>
<!-- TV airing today -->
<param name="controlId" value="90021" />
<param name="listVisible" value="!String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(AiringTodayTVShows.Count),0)" />
<param name="content" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=airingtodaytvshows" />
</include>
<!-- TV on the air -->
<param name="controlId" value="90022" />
<param name="listVisible" value="!String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(OnAirTVShows.Count),0)" />
<param name="content" value="plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=onairtvshows" />
I haven't checked in for a while.  I'll give this a try.

Thanks,
craigr
I don't have any of these lines in my includes.xml file.  Are you sure it was in there?

I've also been trying the OSMC scope skin.  The problem with it is that it uses masking to change the background size which also applies to the video being played size.  So one must manually change the skin between aspect ratios for different source content.  I want the skin like myscopenox where all the backgrounds in the skin are 2.40.
Great that there are still people that work on that Skin. THANK you very much! But I'm a little confused about which one is the more up to date version... This one here or the one in the other topic? Or are those parallel developments?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229199&page=51
Can someone help me with this in Kodi 17.7 please.   The reason I am using 17.7 is because of MadVR.  

My new screen is a scope screen and this skin would be amazing for me.  However when I go to install it I am getting an error saying that dependency could not be satisfied and it fails.  I have tried all the versions of the skin with no luck.

Has anyone setup this on 17.7 and can you help me get it resolved?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)0