v19 MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
pfp-az, this is fantastic work.  I love what you are doing here man.  Thank you so much.

I just took a quick look and the skins is working wonderfully.  I do have a few small issues to report.  First off, on all my mkv files I still only show 2.1 for the number of channels.  Here is The Accountant (2016) with file name:
The.Accountant.2016.UHD.BluRay.2160p.DTS-HD.MA.7.1.HEVC.REMUX.mkv

My copy of Beauty and the Beast (2017) shows no audio codec info at all with file name:
Beauty.and.the.Beast.2017.2160p.UHD.BluRay.Remux.HDR.HEVC.Atmos.mkv

I also have some weirdness in the apps menu.  Not a bid deal at all, just letting you know everything I see.  Our styles and tastes clearly overlap a lot and I know if it were me I'd want to make things "perfect"  Shy It's been that way forever back in ScopeNox.  Favorites runs off the menu and then when I select favorites a bit of the scroll bar runs off the menu:

Those are literally the only bugs I have seen on the home screen and movie views.  You are tearing it up and killing it man.  I cannot say how much I love what you are doing and how much I truly appreciate your work and effort!

Thanks again one more time,
craigr
I've been using 1.4.4 and so far everything seems great, I haven't noticed any issues yet.
Thank you both for the reports.  

Craigr:
Is "Disable audio channels from path/file name" on or off.  Skin settings > media info?
I'm currently working on the add-ons views and yes, stupid stuff like what you have pointed out has driven me nuts.

I'm taking bit of a short break right at the moment.  I came across a problem I can't seem to figure out and after banging my head against the wall for a few days I needed a break.  As luck would happen I found a new distraction which is currently getting most of my time but I'll be back to the mod shortly.
(2021-08-24, 19:57)pfp-az Wrote: Thank you both for the reports.  

Craigr:
Is "Disable audio channels from path/file name" on or off.  Skin settings > media info?
I'm currently working on the add-ons views and yes, stupid stuff like what you have pointed out has driven me nuts.

I'm taking bit of a short break right at the moment.  I came across a problem I can't seem to figure out and after banging my head against the wall for a few days I needed a break.  As luck would happen I found a new distraction which is currently getting most of my time but I'll be back to the mod shortly.
I'll be down there in a little bit.  Will report back.

Thanks.  And you certainly deserve a break!

craigr

Craigr:

That fixed it!  Thank you, I forgot that you had added the ability to disable file naming info.

Sweet!
craigr

Craigr:

New minor issue I have discovered.  The video codec is being displayed differently in the Videos screen when compared to the Movies screen and it seems to also be based on file naming.  I'd rather have it always use the codec instead of saying "Blueray".  Any idea on that one.

File names:
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016).mkv
13.Hours.The.Secret.Soldiers.of.Benghazi.2016.UHD.BluRay.2160p.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.HEVC.REMUX.mkv

Could you add an option for video codec under Skin settings > media info as well  Huh

Always something.

Kind regards,
craigr
Hi, many thanks for you grat work. I love lhat skin :-)

I've noticed that the Widget (to show e.g. the newest movies) are not working. Do you intend to fix that?

BR Massimo
Show Zoom/Subtitle Buttons for Non-Scope

Can someone tell me if there is a possibility to activate the zoom button on Kodi (Nvidia Shield) or Kodi (Windows)?
On a cheap player from China I was able to activate the zoom button, on the other not.

Any suggestion?

I made also pictures but i'm not able ti add them in that post
(2021-08-25, 23:12)craigr Wrote:

Craigr:

New minor issue I have discovered.  The video codec is being displayed differently in the Videos screen when compared to the Movies screen and it seems to also be based on file naming.  I'd rather have it always use the codec instead of saying "Blueray".  Any idea on that one.

File names:
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016).mkv
13.Hours.The.Secret.Soldiers.of.Benghazi.2016.UHD.BluRay.2160p.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.HEVC.REMUX.mkv

Could you add an option for video codec under Skin settings > media info as well  Huh

Always something.

Kind regards,
craigr
Sure, I can look into this. It will probably be a week or two before I get back to the mod though.
(2021-08-29, 11:10)Massimo1971 Wrote: Hi, many thanks for you grat work. I love lhat skin :-)

I've noticed that the Widget (to show e.g. the newest movies) are not working. Do you intend to fix that?

BR Massimo
I've never knowingly used widgets with Kodi so I don't know anything about them.  It's not something I was planning to look at but can make a note of it and circle back after finishing the UI update.  I know it's not what you asked but I use a playlist to show my newest movies and mapped a button on the main menu to that playlist.
Thank for bringing this skin along. Subtitles in the OSD is somewhat not too good. It is flawed like it was in the last versions from funkd. It goes directly to download subtitle. Should be possible to change local subtitles as well.
JVC N7 scope 138" Studiotek130 MK Sound 150 7.3.4 vero 4KV Streacom HTPC madVR RTX4060ti
(2021-09-03, 16:13)AEnz Wrote: ...Subtitles in the OSD is somewhat not too good. It is flawed like it was in the last versions from funkd. It goes directly to download subtitle. Should be possible to change local subtitles as well.
Nooooo, not that again.  I hadn't noticed yet but that bug drove me nuts!

Thanks for pointing it out.  I'll check mine tonight.

craigr
Thanks. I remember manually changing it, with help from another user. It wasn't that difficult, but i forgot how. Its in the other post I think.

I have to point out another problem I have though. I usually modify the main menu, so that I don't just have a movie "folder". I use playlists to add something like animated or kids, 4K, 3D and so on. That is simply not possible with my scope nox. I can add some details of the specific menus if needed.

Other than that, you are almost there.

I really like the fact that it seems more than ever, this was made for bigger screens. I suppose this skin is only for projectors, and it was a pain to watch a huge font needing to scroll, just to show a title, on 138"...
JVC N7 scope 138" Studiotek130 MK Sound 150 7.3.4 vero 4KV Streacom HTPC madVR RTX4060ti
(2021-09-05, 10:34)AEnz Wrote: Thanks. I remember manually changing it, with help from another user. It wasn't that difficult, but i forgot how. Its in the other post I think.

I have to point out another problem I have though. I usually modify the main menu, so that I don't just have a movie "folder". I use playlists to add something like animated or kids, 4K, 3D and so on. That is simply not possible with my scope nox. I can add some details of the specific menus if needed.

Other than that, you are almost there.

I really like the fact that it seems more than ever, this was made for bigger screens. I suppose this skin is only for projectors, and it was a pain to watch a huge font needing to scroll, just to show a title, on 138"...
I don't understand.  On my home screen there is movies.  Under that in the submenu I have 4K Movies linked to a playlist.  It works fine for me.

craigr
Home menu customizer. When selecting default action, I am left with a blank page called choose. It is possible to select something like display playlist in normal skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)0