v19 MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-09-05, 10:34)AEnz Wrote: I have to point out another problem I have though. I usually modify the main menu, so that I don't just have a movie "folder". I use playlists to add something like animated or kids, 4K, 3D and so on. That is simply not possible with my scope nox. I can add some details of the specific menus if needed.

I do the same type of thing and have noticed this too.  It has not been a high priority for me yet because it only affects making changes to the menu which I have not done in years but I know it's something I'll have to address.
(2021-09-03, 16:13)AEnz Wrote: Thank for bringing this skin along. Subtitles in the OSD is somewhat not too good. It is flawed like it was in the last versions from funkd. It goes directly to download subtitle. Should be possible to change local subtitles as well.
I don't understand.
(2021-09-07, 18:51)pfp-az Wrote:
(2021-09-03, 16:13)AEnz Wrote: Thank for bringing this skin along. Subtitles in the OSD is somewhat not too good. It is flawed like it was in the last versions from funkd. It goes directly to download subtitle. Should be possible to change local subtitles as well.
I don't understand.
I'll post a screen grab.
I don't understand.
While watching a movie, if you click the subtitle icon:

This is what you get:

I am pretty sure you had this fixed at some point.

craigr
I am also randomly getting this error.  Often after a media scrape, but also other times.

Thanks again for all you are doing!

craigr
Great work @pfp-az! Looking forward to trying it out if I ever get a chance to watch a movie in my cinema room again  Laugh Sad
Please don't go on permanent break pfp-az.  We love what you are doing here  Nod

Thank you!
craigr
Wow I was pleasantly surprised to see some activity on ScopeNox thread. Thank you for working on this awesome skin and making compatible with Matrix. Before I upgrade my boxes I wanted to ask is the colored logos used in your version optional? I prefer the classic white logos. If there is not a GUI setting to use classic logos I assume I can change the logos in the media folder? If so would you mind sharing a zip file with .xbt file extracted? I don't have a PC to run Texture ToolSad

Or can I just use the extracted texture files I used in ScopeNox?
(2021-09-15, 20:16)craigr Wrote:
I don't understand.
While watching a movie, if you click the subtitle icon:

This is what you get:

I am pretty sure you had this fixed at some point.

craigr

pretty sure I fixed this one in Scopenox by replacing following in videoosd.xml file

no subtitle option menu issue
VideoOSD.xml

NEW
<font />
<onclick>ActivateWindow(osdsubtitlesettings)</onclick>

OLD
<font />
<onclick>Close</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>
(2021-10-07, 06:27)DAlba Wrote: pretty sure I fixed this one in Scopenox by replacing following in videoosd.xml file

no subtitle option menu issue
VideoOSD.xml

NEW
<font />
<onclick>ActivateWindow(osdsubtitlesettings)</onclick>

OLD
<font />
<onclick>Close</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>

Well thanks for the tip and I gave it a shot.  It was how you show in the "OLD" and I changed it to "NEW" but the problem persists.

craigr
It did get rid of the file name on top of the "No subtitle service installed" message though.

craigr
Great work! I love the skin and it looks beautiful!

It is possible to integrate Arial-based font? When changing the region to non-English, it won't show the correct characters. 

Thanks!
So unfortunately, it looks to me like "My Scope Nox" is not working correctly with the new versions of Kodi that fix the Atmos audio dropouts and the fix for video micro-stutter.  This includes all of Matrix 19.3 and the micro-stutter patch.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3067169
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365127&page=3

Something changed in Matrix 19.3.  Movies still work with "My Scope Nox" but TV shows completely crash Kodi on my Nvidia ShieldTV and Kodi must relaunch.  The same TV episodes play fine from the file explorer.

Could pfp-az or anyone else please confirm their system behaves the same.  I have tried Kodi 19.3 with both 1.31 and 1.42 of "My Scope Nox" and both are the same; tried to play any TV episode and Kodi crashes.  For now I will have to go back to regular old Scope Nox until pfp-az or someone can update the skin.

EDIT:  I did a clean install of Matrix 19.3 and the micro stutter patch and TV episodes play fine from the TV Shows library GUI now.  However, I have a new problem now, when I go to edit the skins home screen, I cannot edit what the action is for default items like "Movies", "TV Shows", or create custome actions at all.  I tried the 14.4 release first and then the 14.2 release.  The area where you select what action is made comes up as a blank screen with no options to navigate or type.  I'll post a screen shot a bit later.

Thanks,
craigr
pfp-az please come back... we miss you and love you  Love.  Your work is great!

craigr
I own a video engineering firm, ergo I understand video.
Kodi Signal Chain: Nvidia ShieldTV (2019) > Lumagen Radiance PRO (video output) > JVC RS4100 Projector, Paladini DCR, 2.40AR 128" Wide STK1.3 G4
                                                                                                                           (audio output) > Lexicon MC-10 Pre/Pro > 2x Lexicon LX7 Amps
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

I am new on this forum however been using XBMC/Kodi for a long time. I have a demo room with a native cinema scope projector/lens. I have a Powerful miniPC for just Kodi (LibreElec) which runs without any issues. No streaming etc. Just content on a local NAS with all by DVD’s and BluRays ripped in MKV uncompressed.

I will download your skin now and see how it runs, I had the ‘old’ scope nox until now. Will let you know how it runs!! Like your effort already.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)0