v19 MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
I'm currently working on the video views and really can't ignore the menu any more.   There are no builds with these changes yet.  My plan is to get through all the video views before making a new build.

First up was InfoView.  The change here is rather subtle.

The menu:
(2021-08-02, 03:04)jubilex Wrote: Issue for me with 1.3.1: When using List view for movies, both arrow directions (left and right) pop up the menu (view type, sort and filter, etc), meaning neither direction gives me control of the list slider so that I can scroll through much more rapidly by pages.

I found and fixed the problem here but it's still going to be a bit before the changes are published.

The primary view I use is InfoWall so I'm not really sure what to do with some of these others.  Shown below is the default list view, not the slim version.  It seemed like there was a lot of real estate going unused so I expanded the height and width.  The height is easy as that just adds more lines, it's the extra width I'm not sure what to do with.  What fields would be nice to see here?  My initial thought was the media flags (aspect ratio, audio codec, audio channels, video codec, etc) but I'm definitely open to suggestions especially from anyone who uses this view.

(2021-08-09, 19:46)pfp-az Wrote:
(2021-08-02, 03:04)jubilex Wrote: Issue for me with 1.3.1: When using List view for movies, both arrow directions (left and right) pop up the menu (view type, sort and filter, etc), meaning neither direction gives me control of the list slider so that I can scroll through much more rapidly by pages.

I found and fixed the problem here but it's still going to be a bit before the changes are published.

The primary view I use is InfoWall so I'm not really sure what to do with some of these others.  Shown below is the default list view, not the slim version.  It seemed like there was a lot of real estate going unused so I expanded the height and width.  The height is easy as that just adds more lines, it's the extra width I'm not sure what to do with.  What fields would be nice to see here?  My initial thought was the media flags (aspect ratio, audio codec, audio channels, video codec, etc) but I'm definitely open to suggestions especially from anyone who uses this view.

For me the most important are always genre, runtime, and aspect ratio. Anything else I'm happy to get in the detail view.
I'm finally home for two nights before heading out for another few days and then back.  I want to find time tonight or tomorrow night to see what's new in your efforts.  I see that you are still suggesting 1.3.1, but from the GitHub page your 1.4.2 just has "UI Updates."  What's your feeling on 1.4.2?  Is it ready or close to ready for general consumption?  I want to try it ;-)

thanks
craigr
Yep, See post 15.
(2021-08-13, 03:54)pfp-az Wrote: Yep, See post 15.

Sorry I missed that.

Thanks,
craigr
Firstly, it looks beautiful!  It seems that your ScopeNox is MyScopeNox Wink  It looks so fresh and polished.  Best skin ever!

However, this version does not like my submenus.  I got the below error immediately after updating the skin.  I played around with it for a bit in the submenus and when I delete "Tag" from the Movies menu I get the second error.  That was all the testing I had time to do last night.

I hope my posting the error is helpful.

The update also wiped out my customized submenus except for the "SETTINGS" submenu.

Kind regards,
craigr
I noticed this too and was mostly ignoring it up till now because things seemed to be working still and I waned to get through all the video views.  It happened between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 and there were quite a few changes done in this timeframe but so far I've been unable to find the change that broke this.  I'll keep looking, I'm sure I'll find it eventually.  You will see 1.4.3 in Github, I don't recommend trying that.
(2021-08-14, 02:48)pfp-az Wrote: I noticed this too and was mostly ignoring it up till now because things seemed to be working still and I waned to get through all the video views.  It happened between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 and there were quite a few changes done in this timeframe but so far I've been unable to find the change that broke this.  I'll keep looking, I'm sure I'll find it eventually.  You will see 1.4.3 in Github, I don't recommend trying that.

Well, at least you know you're not the only one ;-)  Thanks again for your effort.

craigr
Spent half the day tearing apart all the files that were changed trying the figure out how and where I messed this up.  Turns out it was a fat finger typo in a very unexpected place and will be fixed with the next build.  In the meantime you can correct this on your end by removing extraneous last line/character from addon.xml
(2021-08-14, 16:23)pfp-az Wrote: Spent half the day tearing apart all the files that were changed trying the figure out how and where I messed this up.  Turns out it was a fat finger typo in a very unexpected place and will be fixed with the next build.  In the meantime you can correct this on your end by removing extraneous last line/character from addon.xml

Sorry it was so difficult to track down, but glad you found it!

Sweet!
craigr
(2021-08-14, 16:23)pfp-az Wrote: Spent half the day tearing apart all the files that were changed trying the figure out how and where I messed this up.  Turns out it was a fat finger typo in a very unexpected place and will be fixed with the next build.  In the meantime you can correct this on your end by removing extraneous last line/character from addon.xml

OMFG LMAO... "_"  I'm so sorry  Oo

Works great now!

Thanks,
craigr
I think I'm done with the video screens now so it's time to share. The latest pre-release build is here: https://github.com/pfp-az/MyScopeNox/arc...v1.4.4.zip.  

This time around I've tried to address all the screens accessed through Videos.  This update should fix the scrollbar and Skin Shortcuts issues pointed out earlier.  Next up will be Add-Ons (directly accessed through their own menu and not via Videos).  After that I'll most likely make a general release.  

Please let me know if you find any issues

List (default)

List (slim)

InfoWall

TriPanel

Shift

Icons

LowList (high)

LowList (low)

Wall

Episodes (dupes are due to a scraper issue)
Some additional screens accessed through Videos

List (not all screens shown)

Shift

Icons (not all screens shown)

WOW!!!  That is some serious progress.  I have been mired in work, but will try and install the new prerelease tomorrow.

Well done mate :-)

THANK YOU!
craigr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyScopeNox - A mod of ScopeNox - Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)0