Fan Art not Displaying / Artist Slideshow Settings not Saving
Thanks for this tremendously amazing skin. It works phenomenally well with Android TV.

My Artist Slideshow Settings aren't saving; I'm guessing this is why my fanart isn't working.

When I go to Skin Settings > Customization > Music OSD > Artist Slideshow Settings... some of the settings will take, but many won't.

For example when toggling "Download images from fanart.tv / theaudiodb.com" -- it works but when I go back in they've reset to off. Even putting in the API Key seems to take, but when I go back in to the settings, it's lost. Karaoke lyrics are downloading and working fine.

Thanks for any ideas anyone has.

Everything is installed on the default internal Nvidia TV Shield drive.

AEONOX SiLVO 8.0
Kodi 19.1
Android TV 8.2.3
(2021-07-17, 01:50)Grace2U Wrote: Thanks for this tremendously amazing skin. It works phenomenally well with Android TV.

My Artist Slideshow Settings aren't saving; I'm guessing this is why my fanart isn't working.

When I go to Skin Settings > Customization > Music OSD > Artist Slideshow Settings... some of the settings will take, but many won't.

For example when toggling "Download images from fanart.tv / theaudiodb.com" -- it works but when I go back in they've reset to off. Even putting in the API Key seems to take, but when I go back in to the settings, it's lost. Karaoke lyrics are downloading and working fine.

Thanks for any ideas anyone has.

Everything is installed on the default internal Nvidia TV Shield drive.

AEONOX SiLVO 8.0
Kodi 19.1
Android TV 8.2.3
You have to click "OK" for the Artist Slideshow settings to save.  I figured this out after entering my fanart.tv api key multiple times.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fan Art not Displaying / Artist Slideshow Settings not Saving0