Internal error on account request
Getting this on account request submit form:

php:

[38a7287e4ff7349aca919ec0] /view/Special:RequestAccount Error: Call to a member function timeanddate() on null
Backtrace:
from /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/extensions/ConfirmAccount/includes/backend/ConfirmAccount.class.php(121)
#0 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/extensions/ConfirmAccount/includes/business/AccountRequestSubmission.php(256): ConfirmAccount:ConfusedendConfirmationMail()
#1 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/extensions/ConfirmAccount/includes/frontend/specialpages/actions/RequestAccount_body.php(343): AccountRequestSubmission->submit()
#2 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/extensions/ConfirmAccount/includes/frontend/specialpages/actions/RequestAccount_body.php(83): RequestAccountPage->doSubmit()
#3 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/includes/specialpage/SpecialPage.php(646): RequestAccountPage->execute()
#4 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(1386): SpecialPage->run()
#5 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/includes/MediaWiki.php(309): MediaWiki\SpecialPage\SpecialPageFactory->executePath()
#6 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/includes/MediaWiki.php(913): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#7 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/includes/MediaWiki.php(546): MediaWiki->main()
#8 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/index.php(53): MediaWiki->run()
#9 /var/www/mediawiki-1.36.0/index.php(46): wfIndexMain()
#10 {main}
Maintainer of Kodi from Debian | Got an issue with Kodi from Debian? Report it here: Kodi from Debian - Support Thread
Thanks @basilgello confirmed issue.

A recent upgrade to the wiki has broken something. Hopefully our resident fixer - @ronie - knows where the problem lies

(I wondered where all the spam account registrations had got to. Thought they found better things to do...)

Oh... and image upload is broken again ronie ...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@basilgello

Looks like it is a known issue for MediWiki... https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T284937
(After a year of testing, you would think someone at MediaWiki would have noticed that in the newly released v1.36)

ronie is currently investigating options. If all else fails, I'll try to manually create an account for you. I'll let you know
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@basilgello

That should all be fixed now. You can go ahead and try creating an account again.
My Signature
(2021-07-17, 23:24)Karellen Wrote: @basilgello

That should all be fixed now. You can go ahead and try creating an account again.

Done, thanks! Smile
Maintainer of Kodi from Debian | Got an issue with Kodi from Debian? Report it here: Kodi from Debian - Support Thread
Also, internal IP address gets exposed in email notofication:

> Someone, probably you from IP address 10.xxx.xxx.xxx, has requested an account "Basilgello" with this email address on Official Kodi Wiki.
(2023-05-27, 10:32)jackfrostenson Wrote: have you been able to solve it? I hope so

This is your last warning.
Stop spamming (old) threads.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internal error on account request0