XBOX Trouble adding movies to my library from a external hdd or other devices
Wink 
Hey Guys,

I'm not new to the Xbox Media Center but I am brand new to Kodi, so much so, I thought I needed a "b" word to get it to work.....Which i realized I don't, but I still am having trouble adding digital copies of movies to my library from a external hdd, or what I'd really like is to be able to add to my library from other devices as well......I did actually manage to get 3 of my movies, that were in a separate folder, to add to my library somehow, but no idea how/why it worked.....

I would like to use kodi to play music in the background while I'm playing a game, a few years ago I actually bought this horrible, scam, trash, no longer available from the store, (changes the name of the app and sells it again) of a media app which promised to do all sorts of things but the only way i could play music with it was I put over 200 songs on Onedrive and it worked, for like 10 songs then crashes everytime.....So I saw there was a Onedrive addon when I was Googled "Kodi & Onedrive" and I was trying to see if I could use that addon to add my music library.....Most of my music is on my phone so if i could add my music from my Android to my Xbox Kodi library thatd be the best,, then onedrive, then thru USB....

I also tried to download Dropbox, but when I try to open it I get a error message referring to "urllib" ......I have read other pages on how they addressed this but I didn't understand it.....So if its really complicated then dont worry about it....If there are addons I need for my library or a specific video player or something please let me know......

Sorry for the long post and thanks guys.
@GCtwoTHREE
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate forum section, and changed its title to something more useful.

Provide a debug log (wiki) so we can troubleshoot a bit more closely.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble adding movies to my library from a external hdd or other devices0