Color flags
For anyone interested, Tajo looks very good with color flags

Nice! I'm thinking of adding the ratings option somehow, but at the moment I have two issues:

- Oscars don't show for me, I think I lack the variable Label_Oscars could you please share it?
- When I exit the movie view and then I open it again ratings don't show, I have to make a move (right or left) to another movie and then they appear again, do you have the same issue?

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Below is the code for oscars and golden globes, I believe that golden globes are no longer provided and got replaced by emmy awards. I don't have an icon for it, so i havent updated the code.

I have the same issue with movies, I blame it on my code since I am using both tmdb helper and skinhelper. TMDb offers traktv ratings (skinhelper doesnt) and Skinhelper offers tvdb ratings (tmdb helper doesnt). I believe tmdb to be faster loading ratings. The ratings code is a copy paste from arctic horizon...

Let me know if there is an easy way of me sharing my xml files, I am no coder but have been able to make it work

<variable name="Label_Oscars">
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),20 Oscar)">x20</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),19 Oscar)">x19</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),18 Oscar)">x18</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),17 Oscar)">x17</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),16 Oscar)">x16</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),15 Oscar)">x15</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),14 Oscar)">x14</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),13 Oscar)">x13</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),12 Oscar)">x12</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),11 Oscar)">x11</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),10 Oscar)">x10</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),9 Oscar)">x9</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),8 Oscar)">x8</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),7 Oscar)">x7</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),6 Oscar)">x6</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),5 Oscar)">x5</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),4 Oscar)">x4</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),3 Oscar)">x3</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),2 Oscar)">x2</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),1 Oscar)">x1</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="Label_Golden">
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),20 Golden)">x20</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),19 Golden)">x19</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),18 Golden)">x18</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),17 Golden)">x17</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),16 Golden)">x16</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),15 Golden)">x15</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),14 Golden)">x14</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),13 Golden)">x13</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),12 Golden)">x12</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),11 Golden)">x11</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),10 Golden)">x10</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),9 Golden)">x9</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),8 Golden)">x8</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),7 Golden)">x7</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),6 Golden)">x6</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),5 Golden)">x5</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),4 Golden)">x4</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),3 Golden)">x3</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),2 Golden)">x2</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards),1 Golden)">x1</value>
    </variable>
(2021-07-22, 23:01)Edworld Wrote: tvdb ratings
Just an FYI. TVDB ratings no longer exist. Since the changeover to the new website a couple of years ago, there is no longer a way for users to rate content.
Existing ratings remained, (which are all stale) but no way to add new ratings so new shows and episodes don't have any ratings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-07-22, 23:01)Edworld Wrote: I have the same issue with movies, I blame it on my code since I am using both tmdb helper and skinhelper.
Thanks!

I don’t have skinhelper installed, so the reason must be another one…
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-07-22, 23:30)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-07-22, 23:01)Edworld Wrote: I have the same issue with movies, I blame it on my code since I am using both tmdb helper and skinhelper.
Thanks!

I don’t have skinhelper installed, so the reason must be another one…
it has to be my code, I do not have the delay with arctic horizon.

BTW, the color flags I copied from madnox
Less flags....

Blurred dialogvideoinfo, but have some delays

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color flags0