Open LibreELEC settings page without LibreELEC installed
I'm working on modding a skin and not knowing this stuff my process involves A LOT of trial and error.  I'm doing all the editing on my laptop where I've got Kodi installed to do testing.  This has been working fine so far but now I need to edit the settings page for LibreELEC which is not installed on my laptop and I can't figure out how to get the settings page to display.  I can copy the modified skin files to my theatre hardware where LibreELEC is installed and test it there but this is rather cumbersome and time consuming.

Is there any way I can get this page to display on my laptop just for testing purposes?
I don't know if you can do that, but what I generally do in this type of situation is have FileZilla open and just drag & drop the files via SSH, which takes only a few seconds.
(2021-07-26, 19:57)pfp-az Wrote: Is there any way I can get this page to display on my laptop just for testing purposes?

You could try install LibreELEC in a VM, using for example the LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-10.0-nightly-20210726-0b9677f.ova image.
You'll still have to copy/paste files from time to time.

I'm not sure if there is a VNC server add-on available for LE 10.
(2021-07-26, 20:42)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-07-26, 19:57)pfp-az Wrote: Is there any way I can get this page to display on my laptop just for testing purposes?

You could try install LibreELEC in a VM, using for example the LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-10.0-nightly-20210726-0b9677f.ova image.
You'll still have to copy/paste files from time to time.

I'm not sure if there is a VNC server add-on available for LE 10.
Definitely better.  Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Open LibreELEC settings page without LibreELEC installed0