• 59(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2022-01-21, 16:39)Robertsond1987 Wrote: My wife has asked me to setup a kodi on her, tablet, can anyone confirm for me this skin works on a touch screen?.... i just don't want to spend the time loading this skin of it doesn't work on touch screen

Thanks.
I doubt it will works with touch screen...
(2022-01-21, 16:39)Robertsond1987 Wrote: My wife has asked me to setup a kodi on her, tablet, can anyone confirm for me this skin works on a touch screen?.... i just don't want to spend the time loading this skin of it doesn't work on touch screen

Thanks.

No, it doesn't
Hi, love the skin. Great work!

Is there anyway to disable the custom movie titles? Or at least scale them?

(2022-01-22, 08:59)hullabaloo Wrote: Hi, love the skin. Great work!

When it happens to me I deselect the clearlogo and I download again with artwork downloader, and problem solved, it fit perfectly. This addon add a option in the contextual menu, when you click on the desired film into de film section.

Heppen I have found a bug in cosmic, I happens in my Nvidia shield and in my xiaomi TV. I can't access to the addons section in the configuration menu, always black screen appears. Do you know how to solve it? Thanks. (I have to change to estuary when I need to install something)

(2022-01-22, 15:13)lkj23 Wrote: Heppen I have found a bug in cosmic, I happens in my Nvidia shield and in my xiaomi TV. I can't access to the addons section in the configuration menu, always black screen appears. Do you know how to solve it? Thanks. (I have to change to estuary when I need to install something)

Yeah. You must press left/right/up whatever to open MediaMenu (this hidden menu which came from top) and Unlock View. Then go back and forth. It should works. It's bug in ForcedView implementation. I will fix this in Blue Twilight and then in Cosmic, but I need time Smile
(2022-01-22, 15:55)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-22, 15:13)lkj23 Wrote: Heppen I have found a bug in cosmic, I happens in my Nvidia shield and in my xiaomi TV. I can't access to the addons section in the configuration menu, always black screen appears. Do you know how to solve it? Thanks. (I have to change to estuary when I need to install something)

Yeah. You must press left/right/up whatever to open MediaMenu (this hidden menu which came from top) and Unlock View. Then go back and forth. It should works. It's bug in ForcedView implementation. I will fix this in Blue Twilight and then in Cosmic, but I need time Smile

Thanks for the information and reply I am going to change it. I have just tried the Blue Twilight it's very clean and beautiful, great work as always 👏👏👏
(2022-01-22, 08:59)hullabaloo Wrote: Hi, love the skin. Great work!

The same situation. Desktop PC version of Kodi with Cosmic skin works without any problem. Android version with Emby sources and there are scaling problems of clearlogo. Embuary skin? No issue. You can disable clearlogo but it's not the solution.
Hello, my skin lost some viewtypes, now I only have, list, widelist and wall
(2022-01-22, 21:35)Axerol Wrote: The same situation. Desktop PC version of Kodi with Cosmic skin works without any problem. Android version with Emby sources and there are scaling problems of clearlogo. Embuary skin? No issue. You can disable clearlogo but it's not the solution.
Thank you Axerol. I couldn't for the life of me remember the name "clearlogo". Disabling is good enough for now. Thanks again.
Hello,

I tried your new skin. It's really great, lots of nice and good parts. However, I like the Main Menu and Main Screen of this one much better. Are you planning to transfer the new features (e.g. new Video OSD; Expose View; new ViewTypes) from your new skin to this one?
(2022-01-24, 12:50)RaMoFe Wrote: Hello,

I tried your new skin. It's really great, lots of nice and good parts. However, I like the Main Menu and Main Screen of this one much better. Are you planning to transfer the new features (e.g. new Video OSD; Expose View; new ViewTypes) from your new skin to this one?
Yes. I'm planning to make a fork of Blue Twilight with layouts from Cosmic, so basically this fork will replace Cosmic soon... I don't know when since there is a lot of parts to fix in BT Smile
Thank you for your reply. It sounds very good and I look forward to it.
To make sure you have enough time and energy, I sent you a donation for coffee Wink
(2022-01-24, 16:36)RaMoFe Wrote: Thank you for your reply. It sounds very good and I look forward to it.
To make sure you have enough time and energy, I sent you a donation for coffee Wink

I was kidding, I used a translator Smile Thanks again my friend Wink
Hi, Thanks for your great skin! I'm trying to put everything in place now... 
Every time I start kodi, there's a lot of empty space and the list of movies begin at the bottom of the screen (picture A). Is there a way to start with the first movie selected like in picture B?
https://imgur.com/a/GMj1VzX
(2022-01-27, 01:29)minisergium Wrote: Hi, Thanks for your great skin! I'm trying to put everything in place now... 
Every time I start kodi, there's a lot of empty space and the list of movies begin at the bottom of the screen (picture A). Is there a way to start with the first movie selected like in picture B?
https://imgur.com/a/GMj1VzX

Configure your widgets and make sure there is no "Disabled" or empty widgets above.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0