• 67(current)
v19 Cosmic
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TtEh8QFFmRJBEZJm9

Uploaded a video hopefully you'll be able to see what's going on.
(2023-01-09, 19:16)sunlollyking Wrote: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TtEh8QFFmRJBEZJm9

Uploaded a video hopefully you'll be able to see what's going on.

Oh I see. Thanks! 
I must fix this Flix scrolling since it's mess Tongue
Does this happen with Flix scrolling disabled?
No it doesn't. What actually is the difference with flixd scrolling ?
(2023-01-10, 19:23)sunlollyking Wrote: No it doesn't. What actually is the difference with flixd scrolling ?
Flixed scrolling using different animation to move your widgets. You can see one more poster on the left of your focus when on normal fixed scrolling, your left item is hidden.
I just forgot to fix Flixed after messing around, so thanks! Smile
I will try to fix it today and push an update at the evening.

#edit
It's fixed already Smile I believe...
(2023-01-09, 15:00)hostile17 Wrote: Just getting into this skin and liking it so far but I have a couple of questions.
Is it possible to show ratings from imdb,rotten tomatos,trakt etc when selecting a show or film?
When using widgets watched shows still appear but with ticks.Is it possible for watched shows not to appear at all ?

Thanks

Worked out how to get ratings but cannot fathom how to stop “watched” shows appearing in widgets.
Also is there a way to have a picture of my choice on the home screen?

Thanks
(2023-01-10, 20:25)hostile17 Wrote:
(2023-01-09, 15:00)hostile17 Wrote: Just getting into this skin and liking it so far but I have a couple of questions.
Is it possible to show ratings from imdb,rotten tomatos,trakt etc when selecting a show or film?
When using widgets watched shows still appear but with ticks.Is it possible for watched shows not to appear at all ?

Thanks

Worked out how to get ratings but cannot fathom how to stop “watched” shows appearing in widgets.
Also is there a way to have a picture of my choice on the home screen?

Thanks

Do you mean that indicators? Oh yeah, I see. There is a bug in visibility condition. Now it will appear not respecting your setting. Thanks for pointing this out Smile
(2023-01-10, 20:25)hostile17 Wrote: Also is there a way to have a picture of my choice on the home screen?

There is an option. Skin settings > Home > Global background. Dunno how it works. Gimme a feedback Smile
(2023-01-10, 21:19)heppen Wrote:
(2023-01-10, 20:25)hostile17 Wrote: Also is there a way to have a picture of my choice on the home screen?

There is an option. Skin settings > Home > Global background. Dunno how it works. Gimme a feedback Smile
Tried that with a picture from my backgrounds folder but there was no change to my home screen image.
Hey skin updated but now the labels aren't showing on the home page 🏠..
(2023-01-11, 00:01)hostile17 Wrote:
(2023-01-10, 21:19)heppen Wrote:

Tried that with a picture from my backgrounds folder but there was no change to my home screen image.
UPDATE.
My chosen picture replaces the picture of the the film/show selected if I use the above option.Obviously not what I am looking for.
Same, all my section backgrounds plus the global background aren't showing. All links are correct in my settings
(2023-01-11, 01:41)Launcher Wrote: Hey skin updated but now the labels aren't showing on the home page 🏠..
Oh right, too much cleanup and I cut it off by mistake Tongue
It's back already Smile

About custom backgrounds. Today I will try to sort it out!
(2023-01-11, 11:08)heppen Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 01:41)Launcher Wrote: Hey skin updated but now the labels aren't showing on the home page 🏠..
It's back already Smile

Alrighty 😊 thank you ...
(2023-01-11, 19:35)Launcher Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 11:08)heppen Wrote:
It's back already Smile

Alrighty 😊 thank you ...

@heppen I still don't see the labels on the home page I've updated the skin and the repository file and I also rebuild my menu on home page still nothing hopefully fix soon ...
(2023-01-11, 20:44)Launcher Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 19:35)Launcher Wrote:
(2023-01-11, 11:08)heppen Wrote: Oh right, too much cleanup and I cut it off by mistake Tongue
It's back already Smile

Alrighty 😊 thank you ...

@heppen I still don't see the labels on the home page I've updated the skin and the repository file and I also rebuild my menu on home page still nothing hopefully fix soon ...
Sorry it's not in repository yet. Probably tomorrow. Today was busy a bit :/
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0