• 15(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-17, 10:25)Coldfrog Wrote: I use it with the oath addon.

Please follow the forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) with which you agreed when registering.

Don't use or even mention piracy add-ons when on this forum, or there will be trouble.
(2021-08-17, 10:25)Coldfrog Wrote: Hi,

Installed the skin and can say it’s Great! Thanks for the effort….

One question, how can to activate the genre , like thriller, action, horror, aso? I followed the YouTube instructions but think I do oversee something.

I use it with the oath addon.

“Make it “Heppen”

@Coldfrog - as "The Oath" is a banned addon (wiki) here due to its violation of our piracy policy (wiki), no support is offered for your request nor for your device containing it.

Please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-17, 11:29)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2021-08-17, 10:25)Coldfrog Wrote: Hi,

Installed the skin and can say it’s Great! Thanks for the effort….

One question, how can to activate the genre , like thriller, action, horror, aso? I followed the YouTube instructions but think I do oversee something.

I use it with the oath addon.

“Make it “Heppen”

@Coldfrog - as "The Oath" is a banned addon (wiki) here due to its violation of our piracy policy (wiki), no support is offered for your request nor for your device containing it.

Please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

Sorry that was not my intention to do that! Will take care in the future….
Where is the Favourites button on the Cosmic skin please ?
Could we get an option to disable clearlogo on homescreen widget art in Landscape mode?

A lot of movie landscape art already has the logo in the original artwork, so when the clearlogo is added, it gets a double logo like the picture below. For tv show progress episode thumbnails, however, adding clearlogo to the widget art is great because they don't already have logos in them. So the option would need to be per widget, rather than global.

Tested in TMDBHelper and a 3rd party addon, does it on both in Landscape.

(2021-08-17, 17:43)gotslack Wrote: Could we get an option to disable clearlogo on homescreen widget art in Landscape mode?

A lot of movie landscape art already has the logo in the original artwork, so when the clearlogo is added, it gets a double logo like the picture below. For tv show progress episode thumbnails, however, adding clearlogo to the widget art is great because they don't already have logos in them. So the option would need to be per widget, rather than global.

Tested in TMDBHelper and a 3rd party addon, does it on both in Landscape.

Hey!
Just added option to Enable/Disable Landscape arts. Could you please test it? Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip
I did not test it, so I'm not sure how it will works.
However, this option is global not per widget. You can find it under skin settings > Library > and at the bottom called Landscape Art.
Maybe in the future I will think about implementation per widget.
(2021-08-17, 14:51)roysmith Wrote: Where is the Favourites button on the Cosmic skin please ?
Hey!
You have to add this in main menu & widgets customization. Under skin settings > start > and there first entry.
(2021-08-17, 18:40)nfm886 Wrote: Hey!
Just added option to Enable/Disable Landscape arts. Could you please test it? Please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip
However, this option is global not per widget. You can find it under skin settings > Library > and at the bottom called Landscape Art.

Didn't work for me. I deleted Kodi cache, addon cache, thumbnail folder and verified the skin settings.xml had the correct option after changing:
Code:
<setting id="landscapeart" type="bool">true</setting>
(2021-08-16, 12:21)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 12:12)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 12:08)Aaiemron Wrote: Wow, that was quick and nice looking! thanks.
In the classic layout there is no option for "Profile Info" so maybe that's the place where you can put the name?
As you can see on the screenshot below

There is widgets and showcase much to the left. I can move it more to the right and put the label there but... it won't look good :/
The widgets are only showing if you move to the right.

So maybe only showing the name (on the top left) if you scroll through the menu bar?
If you move to the right the name can dissapear because you know then in which menu item you are.
Just a suggestion
Added this label in top left corner: https://streamable.com/2oom2g
(2021-08-17, 18:56)gotslack Wrote:
(2021-08-17, 18:40)nfm886 Wrote: Hey!

Didn't work for me. I deleted Kodi cache, addon cache, thumbnail folder and verified the skin settings.xml had the correct option after changing:
Code:
<setting id="landscapeart" type="bool">true</setting>

Hmm... that's weird. Just tested it on me setup and it works: https://streamable.com/d71kcj
Maybe wait until I will push an update in repository. Then you will have updated it from there and maybe then it will works, hmm....
(2021-08-17, 19:02)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 12:21)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-16, 12:12)nfm886 Wrote: As you can see on the screenshot below

There is widgets and showcase much to the left. I can move it more to the right and put the label there but... it won't look good :/
The widgets are only showing if you move to the right.

So maybe only showing the name (on the top left) if you scroll through the menu bar?
If you move to the right the name can dissapear because you know then in which menu item you are.
Just a suggestion
Added this label in top left corner: https://streamable.com/2oom2g

O man, that's really great. Thanks a lot!

edit: I just tried it and it's just perfect!
Again, I am very grateful for everything you made and achieved so far with this beautiful skin
(2021-08-17, 19:09)nfm886 Wrote: Hmm... that's weird. Just tested it on me setup and it works: https://streamable.com/d71kcj
Maybe wait until I will push an update in repository. Then you will have updated it from there and maybe then it will works, hmm....

Thanks, I will wait for an update push then.
(2021-08-17, 20:02)gotslack Wrote:
(2021-08-17, 19:09)nfm886 Wrote: Hmm... that's weird. Just tested it on me setup and it works: https://streamable.com/d71kcj

Thanks, I will wait for an update push then.

Fix confirmed after 1.0.19 update push. I started with a clean Kodi and reinstalled everything. Working now, thanks!
(2021-08-17, 18:41)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-17, 14:51)roysmith Wrote: Where is the Favourites button on the Cosmic skin please ?
Hey!
You have to add this in main menu & widgets customization. Under skin settings > start > and there first entry.

Thanks.Just getting to grips with the various settings.
Can you please add an option to show the number of unwatched or new episodes in the top corner on the left or the right in a tvshow widget?
Thanks
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0