• 17(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-19, 10:57)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 10:46)Aaiemron Wrote: After the latest update I got these strange numbers:
​​​​​​Image

Oh damn. Beautify removed spacing... I will fix it, thanks!

#edit
Ok, it's fixed. btw. These numbers are version of the installed dependencies Smile

Thanks
(2021-08-19, 10:16)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 10:03)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 09:55)Aaiemron Wrote: They look perfect. Thanks a lot
Good Smile
Now let's wait for @Rijs43 and see what we can do with library indicators Smile

Hi,

I mean as in the link. When you have a widget from TMDBhelper, lets say Popular, the posters are having a square icon on the right upper corner of the posters to indicate the file is available in your local library and you are able to watch.

TMDBhelper local library indicator

Hope this makes it more clear.

Thanks!

Damn. I'm not sure how it works and if I'm able to add this...
I made small change so if you would like to test would be nice: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip
Probably it won't work. I must investigate it more.
(2021-08-19, 12:25)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 10:16)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 10:03)nfm886 Wrote: Good Smile
Now let's wait for @Rijs43 and see what we can do with library indicators Smile

Hi,

I mean as in the link. When you have a widget from TMDBhelper, lets say Popular, the posters are having a square icon on the right upper corner of the posters to indicate the file is available in your local library and you are able to watch.

Thanks!

I made small change so if you would like to test would be nice: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip

Unfortunately it is not working. The indicators are not visible for Popular and Trending TV Shows.

Edit; this is how the creator of AH skin explained how it works.. hope this will support you.

When the TMDBHelper plugin creates a list, it calls Kodi JSONRPC to retrieve the dbid, title, year, and default id of all items in the library. It then looks through the list of default IDs for an ID that matches the IMDb ID listed on TMDb for that item. If it can't find that, then it looks through the list of titles for a match, then it looks through those matching titles for one with a matching year (it needs to match year because otherwise you would get Robocop 2014 when the item listed is Robocop 1987).

If a match is found, the Kodi DBID for that item is returned. The DBID is then added to the item's ListItem.DBID field. In the skin, any item from a plugin that has a DBID is assumed to be a library item and so the library indicator is displayed.
Hello.
When I click on a poster of a TV show widget with only one episode, nothing happens. (It doesn't play at all)
If the TV show has multiple episodes and I click on it I get this screen:
​​​​​​Image
As you can see it doesn't show the episodes anymore.
This is happening since today.
(2021-08-19, 15:35)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello.
When I click on a poster of a TV show widget with only one episode, nothing happens. If the TV show has multiple episodes and I click on it I get this screen:
​​​​​​Image
As you can see it doesn't show the episodes anymore.
This is happening since today.

I made a change probably yesterday or a day before. It was bug as you said when you clicked on TV Show, nothing happened so I made to open Info dialog after clicking on TV show in widget. When you click play it will open episodes view.

#edit
Ok, I changed this behavior. Can you confirm, now everything works as before?
(2021-08-19, 15:42)nfm886 Wrote: Ok, I changed this behavior. Can you confirm, now everything works as before?

Everything is fine now. Thanks for the ultra fast fix
(2021-08-19, 13:16)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 12:25)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 10:16)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks!

Unfortunately it is not working. The indicators are not visible for Popular and Trending TV Shows.

Edit; this is how the creator of AH skin explained how it works.. hope this will support you.

When the TMDBHelper plugin creates a list, it calls Kodi JSONRPC to retrieve the dbid, title, year, and default id of all items in the library. It then looks through the list of default IDs for an ID that matches the IMDb ID listed on TMDb for that item. If it can't find that, then it looks through the list of titles for a match, then it looks through those matching titles for one with a matching year (it needs to match year because otherwise you would get Robocop 2014 when the item listed is Robocop 1987).

If a match is found, the Kodi DBID for that item is returned. The DBID is then added to the item's ListItem.DBID field. In the skin, any item from a plugin that has a DBID is assumed to be a library item and so the library indicator is displayed.

Oh bro! You helped a lot! Smile
Please download and test latest zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip

#edit
It's not fully fixed yet but for recently added movies/tv shows there should be indicator Smile
(2021-08-19, 16:08)nfm886 Wrote: #edit
It's not fully fixed yet but for recently added movies/tv shows there should be indicator Smile

Yes, it works indeed only for recently added movies and tvshows. I used a recently added episode widget from the Embuary Helper addon
(2021-08-19, 16:08)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 13:16)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 12:25)nfm886 Wrote: Damn. I'm not sure how it works and if I'm able to add this...

Please download and test latest zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip

#edit

Thanks. What do you mean by recently added? This is not available in TMDBhelper only popular, trending, recommended etc. Or do you mean recently added in Popular, trending etc?

Cheers.
(2021-08-19, 19:41)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 16:08)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 13:16)Rijs43 Wrote: Unfortunately it is not working. The indicators are not visible for Popular and Trending TV Shows.

#edit

Thanks. What do you mean by recently added? This is not available in TMDBhelper only popular, trending, recommended etc. Or do you mean recently added in Popular, trending etc?

Cheers.
Recently added to your local library.
(2021-08-19, 19:56)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 19:41)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 16:08)nfm886 Wrote: Oh bro! You helped a lot! Smile

#edit

Cheers.

Aaah.. but why indicator for recently added in local library? Is this not obvious? What I meant is indicator in widgets of TMDBhelper Smile
(2021-08-19, 20:01)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 19:56)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-19, 19:41)Rijs43 Wrote: Thanks. What do you mean by recently added? This is not available in TMDBhelper only popular, trending, recommended etc. Or do you mean recently added in Popular, trending etc?

Cheers.

Aaah.. but why indicator for recently added in local library? Is this not obvious? What I meant is indicator in widgets of TMDBhelper Smile
Recently added means not every movies you added to your library. In this case I think it's 10 movies last added to your local library.
Or maybe I'm wrong but this is how I understanding this code xd
Hello! Forgive me in advance. Perhaps you would not want me to write to you again .. Don't worry, I will not write very much ..) I want to admit that I downloaded your new creation and I was afraid to write something here. And I must also admit that I am not an adult and do not work yet to thank you for all your work! I will definitely send you as soon as the opportunity arises .. I really liked your new work!) The title is completely consistent with the new look Smile Volume slider,DialogVideoinfo, and the layouts and menu with gradient it"s very cool and beautifulSmile themselves look great!) I wanted to know about the possibility of trailers, could you add the possibility YouTube recommendations in Info Dialog-List so that at least you can watch trailers for serials and TV shows. And also if you look at Arctic Zephyr beatmassters made in DialogVideoinfo integration with Artwork Downloader this is a very useful feature and you might even like it!) Thank you very much in advance!) Smile
(2021-08-19, 21:20)jokero009 Wrote: wanted to know about the possibility of trailers, could you add the possibility YouTube recommendations in Info Dialog-List so that at least you can watch trailers for serials and TV shows.

I think I can try to add this. This is nice feature.
Many thanks! I also completely forgot that I wanted to thank you for the ability to adjust the brightness and now the background just looks and looks great and does not mix with the text. Looks very clean and nice Smile
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0