• 22(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Please ignore my previous post. I was having a brain fart. It wasnt a skin issue....... would it be at all possible to, when long pressing on an item in a widget to have an option to open trakt manager?

Also....

When clicking on watchlist from inside the information section after long press it doesnt seem to do anything, not sure if this is a bug or not.

Thanks 👍

Did you install trakt and trakt context menus plugins?
(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: would it be at all possible to, when long pressing on an item in a widget to have an option to open trakt manager?

It's already there: https://imgur.com/Yg3Euua Smile

(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: When clicking on watchlist from inside the information section after long press it doesnt seem to do anything, not sure if this is a bug or not.

You should wait a little bit. When info list is loading sections below, it can take a bit of time to open watchlist settings. I assume this is the issue.
(2021-08-23, 16:36)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Please ignore my previous post. I was having a brain fart. It wasnt a skin issue....... would it be at all possible to, when long pressing on an item in a widget to have an option to open trakt manager?

Also....

When clicking on watchlist from inside the information section after long press it doesnt seem to do anything, not sure if this is a bug or not.

Thanks 👍

I have trakt installed, i do not have trakt context menus plugins, how would i do this?
(2021-08-23, 18:52)Robertsond1987 Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 16:36)Rijs43 Wrote:

Also....

Thanks 👍

I have trakt installed, i do not have trakt context menus plugins, how would i do this?

Hi, search in addons for Trakt and you will see these to install.
[/quote]

You should wait a little bit. When info list is loading sections below, it can take a bit of time to open watchlist settings. I assume this is the issue.
[/quote]

I did wait a little, nothing happens for me.
[/quote]

Hi, search in addons for Trakt and you will see these to install.
[/quote]

Much appreciate your help, that work. Perfect 👍👍👍
hello nfm886 which line should i modify to have 100% transparency only on home screen in vertical classic.
is it possible to use this skin for 18.9 leia?
(2021-08-24, 11:28)NiceOneX Wrote: is it possible to use this skin for 18.9 leia?
No it is only for Matrix.
There seems to be a bug in search. 

p.s The skin looks and feels awesome. Thank you for making this!
Hi pal,

For in progress widgets is it possible to have a progress bar under the poster? Would be a great look in my opinion. If not, fully understandable of course Smile
curious, any way or plan to make the kfanart view available in a dark mode as well? Also I can't seem to get my clearlogos to show up when using the poster showcase and looking in the Seasons of a TV show. Is that a bug or is that only on my end? they do show up on the home screen so i am a little confused loll
Hi,

With version .26 my Kodi keeps crashing wheb I go from tmdbhelper widget Popular.. Serie X in local library.. season.. episode.. hit play and I see my screen switches the refresh rate and I see the play arrow at the upper right corner but than suddenly my Kodi freezes and restarts.. no issue with local content widgets..

Is this something from my end or a bug in the latest skin?

Cheers.
(2021-08-25, 00:12)Logs22 Wrote: curious, any way or plan to make the kfanart view available in a dark mode as well?

Hmm... I will consider this, because it's not a bad idea. I must sort out things related to skin theming. There is light version which is not completed so I must do something with it...
(2021-08-25, 00:12)Logs22 Wrote: Also I can't seem to get my clearlogos to show up when using the poster showcase and looking in the Seasons of a TV show. Is that a bug or is that only on my end? they do show up on the home screen so i am a little confused loll

I will look into it. Thanks
(2021-08-25, 00:36)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

With version .26 my Kodi keeps crashing wheb I go from tmdbhelper widget Popular.. Serie X in local library.. season.. episode.. hit play and I see my screen switches the refresh rate and I see the play arrow at the upper right corner but than suddenly my Kodi freezes and restarts.. no issue with local content widgets..

Is this something from my end or a bug in the latest skin?

Cheers.

Please ignore.. it had to do with tmdbhelper setting (use hack to scrobble to Trakt was turned on)
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0