• 23(current)
v19 Cosmic
Hi,

Another suggestion.. is it possible to limit the amount of times a trailer is playing on home screen? Now it keeps replaying if I have to walk my dog out Big Grin

I have also turned subtitles on in YouTube addon, however they are showing at the most bottom of the video and therefor not showing up on home screen trailer function.. is it possible to move the video a little bit up so the bottom is showing as well for subtitles?

Cheers mate.
(2021-08-25, 16:08)Rijs43 Wrote: Another suggestion.. is it possible to limit the amount of times a trailer is playing on home screen? Now it keeps replaying if I have to walk my dog out Big Grin

I will try to do something with it.

(2021-08-25, 16:08)Rijs43 Wrote: I have also turned subtitles on in YouTube addon, however they are showing at the most bottom of the video and therefor not showing up on home screen trailer function.. is it possible to move the video a little bit up so the bottom is showing as well for subtitles?

It's not the best solution Tongue
(2021-08-25, 20:24)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-25, 16:08)Rijs43 Wrote: Another suggestion.. is it possible to limit the amount of times a trailer is playing on home screen? Now it keeps replaying if I have to walk my dog out Big Grin

I will try to do something with it.

(2021-08-25, 16:08)Rijs43 Wrote: I have also turned subtitles on in YouTube addon, however they are showing at the most bottom of the video and therefor not showing up on home screen trailer function.. is it possible to move the video a little bit up so the bottom is showing as well for subtitles?

It's not the best solution Tongue

😂 I am a noob.. I have to live with this in that case.

Thanks for looking into limited trailer play..
(2021-08-25, 20:30)Rijs43 Wrote: I am a noob.. I have to live with this in that case.

I will think what to do with it in the future when I will improve background trailers. Now you have to live with it ^^
(2021-08-25, 20:32)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-25, 20:30)Rijs43 Wrote: I am a noob.. I have to live with this in that case.

I will think what to do with it in the future when I will improve background trailers. Now you have to live with it ^^

He he.. no big deal pal
(2021-08-25, 00:12)Logs22 Wrote: curious, any way or plan to make the kfanart view available in a dark mode as well? Also I can't seem to get my clearlogos to show up when using the poster showcase and looking in the Seasons of a TV show. Is that a bug or is that only on my end? they do show up on the home screen so i am a little confused loll

How can I get dark mode ?
The BG for almost every PVR-window (epg, guide, etc.) is missing while playing LiveTV. It's hard to read what's on the screen.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-08-26, 11:12)Solo0815 Wrote: The BG for almost every PVR-window (epg, guide, etc.) is missing while playing LiveTV. It's hard to read what's on the screen.
Yeah, I'm aware of this. Probably today it will be fixed.

#edit
Ok, I think it's fixed already.
menu is broken in v.1.0.29 no text no icons
(2021-08-26, 15:00)mashrouman Wrote: menu is broken in v.1.0.29 no text no icons

You just need to select menu type again, ie text, icons or text & icons
(2021-08-26, 15:00)mashrouman Wrote: menu is broken in v.1.0.29 no text no icons

Oh right. I must fix it. I implemented it kind of wrong way and after adding new language to the skin, the issue is coming.
The solution is as @CollotsSpot said, re-setting menu style in skin setting.
I will try to fix it today and push an update later in the evening. Sorry for the trouble.
[/quote]

You just need to select menu type again, ie text, icons or text & icons
[/quote]

Thanks this worked !
It should only happened to people how had already installed Cosmic and did last update.
For new installation everything should be fine.
I dont think this is a skin issue but i would be most grateful for any assistance. Im still having issues with trakt context menu on this skin, on two devices a shield and fire tv, both the same issue. I have trakt and the context plugin installed and i just get an error Image
(2021-08-26, 15:59)Robertsond1987 Wrote: I dont think this is a skin issue but i would be most grateful for any assistance. Im still having issues with trakt context menu on this skin, on two devices a shield and fire tv, both the same issue. I have trakt and the context plugin installed and i just get an error Image

Are you authorized with Trakt in Trakt context menu?
I saw your post probably on Reddit and tried it on my device. Everything seems to works fine.
Please go to settings > add-ons and check for updates to make sure everything is up-to-date.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0