• 26(current)
v19 Cosmic
Hi,

With the latest updates it seems that the local library indicators are showing for ALL files of tmdbhelper even if not available in local library. This issue persists only with TV Shows and for now no issues with movies section.

Thanks.

BTW.. really like the disappearing of info text once trailer starts!
(2021-08-28, 00:36)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

With the latest updates it seems that the local library indicators are showing for ALL files of tmdbhelper even if not available in local library. This issue persists only with TV Shows and for now no issues with movies section.

Thanks.

I did not made any changes to it. Can't confirm the issue. Everything seems to work as before.
Could you please show me a screenshot how it looks like?
(2021-08-28, 09:36)nfm886 Wrote:

Thanks.

I did not made any changes to it. Can't confirm the issue. Everything seems to work as before.

I think it has to do with my tmdbhelper and download option so have to figure out how to reset tmdbhelper completely..
(2021-08-28, 10:11)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 09:36)nfm886 Wrote:

Thanks.

I think it has to do with my tmdbhelper and download option so have to figure out how to reset tmdbhelper completely..
Uninstall + removing this directory .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/ should do the job I think. You can try.
(2021-08-28, 10:21)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 10:11)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 09:36)nfm886 Wrote: I did not made any changes to it. Can't confirm the issue. Everything seems to work as before.

Uninstall + removing this directory .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/ should do the job I think. You can try.

Thanks, this worked for me!
Loving this skin so far, when I pause a movie or tv show, I just get “paused” across the screen, with no info or poster.Which setting do I enable for this please.Many thanks
(2021-08-28, 12:01)Criddler23 Wrote: Loving this skin so far, when I pause a movie or tv show, I just get “paused” across the screen, with no info or poster.Which setting do I enable for this please.Many thanks
There is no settings for this, however... you made me to add this option Wink
For now it works like that, after few second info is hiding and only Paused label is showing. I will add option to make info always on screen Smile
(2021-08-28, 12:01)Criddler23 Wrote: Loving this skin so far, when I pause a movie or tv show, I just get “paused” across the screen, with no info or poster.Which setting do I enable for this please.Many thanks
Btw. For now you can reset "Auto close OSD after delay" option and then info will be always on screen. However I will add option to work it both in the same time Smile
I must be missing a simple setting , I can't get any fanart to show when scrolling home screen widgets ? both with vertical and horizontal menu ?
Am using TMDB helper addon and I have "show media fanart as background" enabled in skin settings ?
Really like the animated clearart when trailer starts!

Are you planning to implement the genre (Red logo beneath plot info) as well for the classic home layout? I know this is available for vertical layout but I like the look of classic home more Smile

Also I remember you showed rounded corner for posters.. is this still something you want to implement?
(2021-08-28, 20:40)Rijs43 Wrote: Really like the animated clearart when trailer starts!

Are you planning to implement the genre (Red logo beneath plot info) as well for the classic home layout? I know this is available for vertical layout but I like the look of classic home more Smile

Also I remember you showed rounded corner for posters.. is this still something you want to implement?

Please not the genre logo in classic view, I think it would spoil it and most genres say the same thing anyway.
(2021-08-28, 20:16)ontap Wrote: I must be missing a simple setting , I can't get any fanart to show when scrolling home screen widgets ? both with vertical and horizontal menu ?
Am using TMDB helper addon and I have "show media fanart as background" enabled in skin settings ?
I have no idea what's happening. It's working on my devices. Maybe you have blur enabled?
(2021-08-28, 21:02)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 20:40)Rijs43 Wrote: Really like the animated clearart when trailer starts!

Please not the genre logo in classic view, I think it would spoil it and most genres say the same thing anyway.

No bother at all but maybe as an option instead?
(2021-08-28, 20:40)Rijs43 Wrote: Also I remember you showed rounded corner for posters.. is this still something you want to implement?

Maybe in the future at the moment I realised there is more things to do Tongue
(2021-08-28, 21:23)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 20:40)Rijs43 Wrote: Also I remember you showed rounded corner for posters.. is this still something you want to implement?

Maybe in the future at the moment I realised there is more things to do Tongue

Fully understand. Thanks.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0