• 27(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-28, 21:02)Blackysb Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 20:40)Rijs43 Wrote: Really like the animated clearart when trailer starts!

Are you planning to implement the genre (Red logo beneath plot info) as well for the classic home layout? I know this is available for vertical layout but I like the look of classic home more Smile

Also I remember you showed rounded corner for posters.. is this still something you want to implement?

Please not the genre logo in classic view, I think it would spoil it and most genres say the same thing anyway.

Don't worry. If so I will make it optional Smile
Is it intentional to play trailer automatically in detailed info page or is it a bug?
(2021-08-28, 21:34)Rijs43 Wrote: Is it intentional to play trailer automatically in detailed info page or is it a bug?

It might be bug. But I'm not sure how it's happened to you.
(2021-08-28, 21:09)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 20:16)ontap Wrote: I must be missing a simple setting , I can't get any fanart to show when scrolling home screen widgets ? both with vertical and horizontal menu ?
Am using TMDB helper addon and I have "show media fanart as background" enabled in skin settings ?
I have no idea what's happening. It's working on my devices. Maybe you have blur enabled?
actually I do have blur enabled , just going to disable it and try again.
yep , that was it , I was mistakenly thinking that "blur" would dull the fanart , which for me is too bright . tx.
(2021-08-28, 21:43)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 21:34)Rijs43 Wrote: Is it intentional to play trailer automatically in detailed info page or is it a bug?

It might be bug. But I'm not sure how it's happened to you.

Seems to be fixed in v.36. Thanks.
Not sure if it’s my end?, tv shows no longer play trailers in random tv show widget.TIA
(2021-08-29, 09:14)Criddler23 Wrote: Not sure if it’s my end?, tv shows no longer play trailers in random tv show widget.TIA

Trailers are playing fine here.
BTW nfm886, what you created with the animating clearlogo next to the trailer is beautiful.
Hi,

Small suggestion.. I navigate with my TV remote and difficult to show the context menu and mark a file az watched. Is it possible to have mark watched/unwatched in the manage button of detailed info screen?
(2021-08-29, 13:18)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Small suggestion.. I navigate with my TV remote and difficult to show the context menu and mark a file az watched. Is it possible to have mark watched/unwatched in the manage button of detailed info screen?

Map a key to "ToggleWatched", we dont need clutter when there's easy solutions
(2021-08-29, 16:03)KingChit Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 13:18)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Map a key to "ToggleWatched", we dont need clutter when there's easy solutions

Request is to have this under 'Manage' button but thanks for your kindness.
Wooohhh I din´t know that your new skin have been released. I am a big fan of flix view, I love kodi with your skin.

I asked you in the resurrection thread this question: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3050088 

Is it possible with your new skin to have flags about codecs and aspect ratio with the only information in the name  of the strm archive or path ?

Thanks a lot for your work and sorry for my english.
(2021-08-29, 11:19)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-08-29, 09:14)Criddler23 Wrote: Not sure if it’s my end?, tv shows no longer play trailers in random tv show widget.TIA

Trailers are playing fine here.
BTW nfm886, what you created with the animating clearlogo next to the trailer is beautiful.

Strange how tv trailers still working for you, I keep getting tubed error, only happened since the tubed API updated.Anyone else having issues?.Thanks 😊

Edit* Local library TV Shows trailers aren’t working, TMDB trailers are
Love your new skin, however I only use mouse to control, it isn't very mouse friendly unfortunately. Great work
Hello, are you open to adding new languages? I would like to contribute if is possible by adding greek translations
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0