• 28(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-08-30, 07:12)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Hello, are you open to adding new languages? I would like to contribute if is possible by adding greek translations
Yeah, sure Smile
You can make a PR on GitHub or send me file.
(2021-08-30, 08:40)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-30, 07:12)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Hello, are you open to adding new languages? I would like to contribute if is possible by adding greek translations
Yeah, sure Smile
You can make a PR on GitHub or send me file.

Ok thanks! I wiill make a PR as soon as possible. It will take a while
Hi,

Would it be possible to add a scroll bar for net flix view for libraries to navigate more quickly please? Maybe to show the bar if pressed down.. a scroll bar navigates more quickly with tv remotes.

Edit: also I noticed that the left navigation menu in libraries can be only accessed when pressing to the left on the on the first item. So you have to navigate back to show the menu and to change filters. Is it possible to show this when pressing up in library Netflix view?
(2021-08-30, 12:25)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Would it be possible to add a scroll bar for net flix view for libraries to navigate more quickly please? Maybe to show the bar if pressed down.. a scroll bar navigates more quickly with tv remotes.

Edit: also I noticed that the left navigation menu in libraries can be only accessed when pressing to the left on the on the first item. So you have to navigate back to show the menu and to change filters. Is it possible to show this when pressing up in library Netflix view?
Ok, today I will think how to improve it Smile
(2021-08-30, 13:35)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-30, 12:25)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Ok, today I will think how to improve it Smile

You are the best!
One other suggestion pal,

Is it possible to keep the selection box steady and only move the widget rows? Similar to what Netflix is doing?
(2021-08-30, 14:04)Rijs43 Wrote: One other suggestion pal,

Is it possible to keep the selection box steady and only move the widget rows? Similar to what Netflix is doing?
I'm not sure how much work have to be done to make it working like that. For now, there is only Fixed and "Default" scrolling type. If it won't be too much work, I will think of it.
(2021-08-30, 14:11)nfm886 Wrote:

I'm not sure how much work have to be done to make it working like that. For now, there is only Fixed and "Default" scrolling type. If it won't be too much work, I will think of it.

No bother.. suggestions are just popping into my head Big Grin and leave it up to you whether to implement or not into your skin Wink

Cheers

I did this in the posters XML and changed position from 1 to 0
(2021-08-30, 15:15)Blackysb Wrote:

Thanks pal!! Will try if I can manage to change Smile

He he not sure were to find this setting..
(2021-08-30, 16:10)Rijs43 Wrote:

I think he meant View_56_Posters.xml and line 131 with <focusposition>1</focusposition>
But it will affect only Posters Showcase view type and behavior is not exactly the same as that on Netflix.
(2021-08-30, 16:46)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-30, 16:10)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-08-30, 15:15)Blackysb Wrote: I did this in the posters XML and changed position from 1 to 0

I think he meant View_56_Posters.xml and line 131 with <focusposition>1</focusposition>
But it will affect only Posters Showcase view type and behavior is not exactly the same as that on Netflix.

Ah I fully understand, thanks and will leave it as it is.
Good evening.

Did you already maybe had the time to figure out how to make a favorite as a widget?

Thanks
(2021-08-23, 16:36)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: would it be at all possible to, when long pressing on an item in a widget to have an option to open trakt manager?

It's already there: https://imgur.com/Yg3Euua Smile

(2021-08-23, 16:23)Robertsond1987 Wrote: When clicking on watchlist from inside the information section after long press it doesnt seem to do anything, not sure if this is a bug or not.

You should wait a little bit. When info list is loading sections below, it can take a bit of time to open watchlist settings. I assume this is the issue.
I have the same problem. For me the trakt option in context menu works pefectly, but the watchlist button in DialogVideoInfo not working, nothing happens. If I come back to Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection it work perfectly, very strange
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0