• 30(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-09-01, 17:53)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

The check indicator for watched items is overlapping also the episode count. It seems a bug.. the number of episodes should disappear when marked watched but now they are overlapping each other in the widgets..
I did not do any changes to it. Everything works as before and working properly. Could you show me a screenshot? About what view you are talking?
(2021-09-01, 18:17)nfm886 Wrote:

The check indicator for watched items is overlapping also the episode count. It seems a bug.. the number of episodes should disappear when marked watched but now they are overlapping each other in the widgets..
I did not do any changes to it. Everything works as before and working properly. Could you show me a screenshot? About what view you are talking?

Hi,

Yes will show you a picture. It is happening in tmdbhelper widgets for a longer period but just decided to mention Smile. So if you add a TV Show Popular from tmdbhelper as a widget and scroll over to a TV show in your library and which is indicated by unwatched episodes, click watched and you will see the tick mark overlapping the number of unwatched episodes.

See in picture for Greys Anatomy TV Show..

Picture
Hi,

One other suggestion.. possible to have the widget row starting from the left of the screen? See example of what I mean. Just a suggestion Smile

picture
(2021-09-01, 18:52)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 18:17)nfm886 Wrote:

Hi,

Yes will show you a picture. It is happening in tmdbhelper widgets for a longer period but just decided to mention Smile. So if you add a TV Show Popular from tmdbhelper as a widget and scroll over to a TV show in your library and which is indicated by unwatched episodes, click watched and you will see the tick mark overlapping the number of unwatched episodes.

See in picture for Greys Anatomy TV Show..

Picture

Oh right. I see.
(2021-08-31, 19:04)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-08-31, 16:37)lkj23 Wrote:
(2021-08-23, 16:36)nfm886 Wrote: It's already there: https://imgur.com/Yg3Euua Smile

You should wait a little bit. When info list is loading sections below, it can take a bit of time to open watchlist settings. I assume this is the issue.
I have the same problem. For me the trakt option in context menu works pefectly, but the watchlist button in DialogVideoInfo not working, nothing happens. If I come back to Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection it work perfectly, very strange

Oh right. Actually it was broken.. :/ Thanks, it's fixed already. Fix will be available with next update today's evening, so about 1-2hours Smile

Thanks a lot mate, I am going to try it 😀😀😀
Is it normal that 50% of trailers don't work? a
How can i get ratings to show up when i press —> next page and view the movies in flix view? The only viewtype the ratings are displayed are in «poster showcase»

Thanks!
(2021-09-01, 22:52)kocurek7 Wrote: Is it normal that 50% of trailers don't work? a

Description of your set up would help to support. No issues with trailers from my end..
The repository seems to be down.
(2021-09-02, 00:15)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 22:52)kocurek7 Wrote: Is it normal that 50% of trailers don't work? a

Description of your set up would help to support. No issues with trailers from my end..
Simple setup: Clean KODI install.
Cosmic skin with TMDB helper and YouTube addon with my API keys filled.

I had to turn off trailers, because only few movies have trailers and I get message: "CANNOT PLAY. NO TRAILER."

Regards
kocurek7 a
(2021-09-02, 08:54)kocurek7 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 00:15)Rijs43 Wrote:

I had to turn off trailers, because only few movies have trailers and I get message: "CANNOT PLAY. NO TRAILER."

Regards
kocurek7 a

Did you sign in on YouTube and did you enable MPEG-DASH in YT settings?
(2021-09-02, 09:01)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 08:54)kocurek7 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 00:15)Rijs43 Wrote: Description of your set up would help to support. No issues with trailers from my end..

Regards
kocurek7 a

I enabled MPEG-DASH (4K videos work)... Ho do i sign in? Is not filling my API keys enough?
Hi,

Another suggestion, hope not bothering you too much. Is it possible to match the overlay colour with colour of posters? So basically the colour is changing when you scroll over the posters.

Thanks.
(2021-09-02, 09:31)kocurek7 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 09:01)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 08:54)kocurek7 Wrote: Simple setup: Clean KODI install.

Regards
kocurek7 a

I enabled MPEG-DASH (4K videos work)... Ho do i sign in? Is not filling my API keys enough?

Go to YT and open the addon. There you see an option to Sign in.

I found that all my movie (library) trailers work, but none of my tv shows (library) trailers work with tubed, but if I point my tv shows to tmdb the trailers work, hope that makes sense?
My local tv shows trailers stopped working when “tubed” got updated
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0