• 31(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-09-02, 09:56)Criddler23 Wrote: My local tv shows trailers stopped working when “tubed” got updated

I'm not sure if I can do something with it. If it stopped working after Tubed update.
(2021-09-02, 09:56)Criddler23 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 22:52)kocurek7 Wrote: Is it normal that 50% of trailers don't work? a

I found that all my movie (library) trailers work, but none of my tv shows (library) trailers work with tubed, but if I point my tv shows to tmdb the trailers work, hope that makes sense?
My local tv shows trailers stopped working when “tubed” got updated

All working from my end. I believe Tubed is due to API.. I suggest to use YT and set up API.
(2021-09-02, 09:32)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Another suggestion, hope not bothering you too much. Is it possible to match the overlay colour with colour of posters? So basically the colour is changing when you scroll over the posters.

Thanks.
This would look really nice, if the dev is able to do it.
[/quote]

I found that all my movie (library) trailers work, but none of my tv shows (library) trailers work with tubed, but if I point my tv shows to tmdb the trailers work, hope that makes sense?
[/quote]
Hey, ive never heard of tubed before, can this be used for non local trailers without an api key

Another suggestion, hope not bothering you too much. Is it possible to match the overlay colour with colour of posters? So basically the colour is changing when you scroll over the posters.

Thanks.

Do you mean overlay in Classic layout? I will see if I can implement this Smile
(2021-09-02, 11:09)nfm886 Wrote:

Thanks.

Do you mean overlay in Classic layout? I will see if I can implement this Smile

Hi yes please.

Now the colour is fixed and really already looks amazing but was just wondering if this is possible instead of a fixed colour.
(2021-09-02, 10:11)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 09:56)Criddler23 Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 22:52)kocurek7 Wrote: Is it normal that 50% of trailers don't work? a

All working from my end. I believe Tubed is due to API.. I suggest to use YT and set up API.

I use YouTube with my own API, but for tv series tubed takes over, I don’t know how to override it?
(2021-09-02, 11:22)Criddler23 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 09:56)Criddler23 Wrote: I found that all my movie (library) trailers work, but none of my tv shows (library) trailers work with tubed, but if I point my tv shows to tmdb the trailers work, hope that makes sense?

I use YouTube with my own API, but for tv series tubed takes over, I don’t know how to override it?

I believe there is a setting in Information Providers whether to play with YT or Tubed.

Otherwise just delete Tubed and see if this works for you.
Hi @nfm886

In your latest update I can see you deleted an extra font, however with Default and Arial the info on home is quiet large in my opinion and really liked the condensed Font. Also The name of the widget is not Bold any more.
(2021-09-02, 11:26)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi @nfm886

In your latest update I can see you deleted an extra font, however with Default and Arial the info on home is quiet large in my opinion and really liked the condensed Font. Also The name of the widget is not Bold any more.
I removed extra fonts except Arial's because handling them all is kind of harder than only 3. However I'm not done yet with fonts so things will be different soon Smile

btw. Meanwhile added option to match overlay colour to image. Would you like to test it?
(2021-09-02, 09:56)Criddler23 Wrote: I found that all my movie (library) trailers work, but none of my tv shows (library) trailers work with tubed, but if I point my tv shows to tmdb the trailers work, hope that makes sense?

It's in your scraper settings. There you can select from Tubed or Youtube. I recommend you choosing Youtube.
(2021-09-02, 11:24)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 10:11)Rijs43 Wrote: All working from my end. I believe Tubed is due to API.. I suggest to use YT and set up API.

I believe there is a setting in Information Providers whether to play with YT or Tubed.

Otherwise just delete Tubed and see if this works for you.

Thank you, I’ll have a look later 😊

Edit Just removed Tubed from the scraper settings, it has it as default.Using You Tube, trailers working again.Many thanks for the help 👍🏻
(2021-09-02, 11:33)nfm886 Wrote:

I removed extra fonts except Arial's because handling them all is kind of harder than only 3. However I'm not done yet with fonts so things will be different soon Smile

btw. Meanwhile added option to match overlay colour to image. Would you like to test it?

Cheers my friend.

Yes I can test for you.

FYI - someone earlier mentioned to show the next pages of TMDBhelper on home screen instead of leaving home screen. Might help you to look at AutoWidget as this works quiet well with next and previous pages.
(2021-09-02, 12:10)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-02, 11:33)nfm886 Wrote:

Cheers my friend.

Yes I can test for you.

FYI - someone earlier mentioned to show the next pages of TMDBhelper on home screen instead of leaving home screen. Might help you to look at AutoWidget as this works quiet well with next and previous pages.

Edit: we're can I find ZIP?
(2021-09-02, 11:33)nfm886 Wrote: I removed extra fonts except Arial's because handling them all is kind of harder than only 3. However I'm not done yet with fonts so things will be different soon Smile

Cheers my friend.

Yes I can test for you.

Edit: we're can I find ZIP?

https://github.com/nfm886/skin.cosmic/ar...master.zip
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0