• 41(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2021-09-08, 22:04)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 22:02)M_rota Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 19:41)nfm886 Wrote: Hey,
I pushed an update, nothing special but I fixed playing trailers in Flix Spotlight. Even if I did not change logic behind background trailers, maybe you should try to update and check if something is improved Smile
Nothing change trailer still start in full screen probably i have a wrong setting or something like that. But don't know wich one.
Thank you

Was trailer turned on in PlexKodiConnect settings? Did you turn it off and completed a full database rest and sync? Might help..

This one sounds like it should do the job.
(2021-09-08, 22:05)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 22:04)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 22:02)M_rota Wrote: Nothing change trailer still start in full screen probably i have a wrong setting or something like that. But don't know wich one.
Thank you

Was trailer turned on in PlexKodiConnect settings? Did you turn it off and completed a full database rest and sync? Might help..

Thanks for the update sorry for asking but what’s new ?
Hey again,

Would it be possible to implement this request, and if you feel it could be a good addition....

When looking through widget row, if you press back button it takes you back to the first item in the row.

If not, thats cool.
Also, is their someplace we can view a change log to see what new updates you've implanted.

Much appreciate your work.
(2021-09-09, 09:18)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Hey again,

Would it be possible to implement this request, and if you feel it could be a good addition....

When looking through widget row, if you press back button it takes you back to the first item in the row.

If not, thats cool.
Also, is their someplace we can view a change log to see what new updates you've implanted.

Perhaps scrolling back to the first item of the widget automatically when you scroll to next/previous widget rows?

There is basically a log available on Github, just go to Cosmic and press on nfm886 and there you see the changes. Smile
Hello ,

I am a big fan of your skins I found it very intuitive and beautiful. All the skin that I have been able to use borrows the netflix view and recently google TV with GTV which I also find excellent but I am looking for a skin that will adopt the APPLE TV APP view for once, There are a lot of skin that uses the Netflix view but no one is interested in Apple Tv app, Maybe she is harder to conceive? I do not know ?

The home page of the apple box is classy, ​​and intuitive not to mention the media view.

With your skins the home page is editable but I would like to have slightly rounded landscape posters, 5 on the line with a zoom effect when selecting, the net fanart without filter in the background and an option which would allow to put or raise the information of the film, I would like a clean home page but I am not a programmer and when I see all these wips, I tell myself that you are super strong. Think you can one day tackle this challenge.

Excuse me for disturbing you, as you are very attentive. I thought I could talk to you about my request because I am convinced that I am not the only one looking for this type of skin, on the net everyone is looking for a skin like this one, you would make people happy.

thank you
[/quote]

Perhaps scrolling back to the first item of the widget automatically when you scroll to next/previous widget rows?

[/quote]

Yeah, something like that

And thanks for the github info
(2021-09-09, 02:55)magnetic Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 22:05)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-08, 22:04)Rijs43 Wrote: Was trailer turned on in PlexKodiConnect settings? Did you turn it off and completed a full database rest and sync? Might help..

Thanks for the update sorry for asking but what’s new ?
You can always see what's new in Cosmic add-on's page. Go to add-ons > my add-ons > look and feel > Cosmic > press up to highlight description and then press OK. It will popup a dialog window with changelog Smile

If not, thats cool.

I will see if it's possible Smile
To see changelog please follow up post above ^ Smile
(2021-09-09, 14:04)nfm886 Wrote:

If not, thats cool.

I will see if it's possible Smile
To see changelog please follow up post above ^ Smile

Thanks man, appreciate it. 👍
Hi,

The landscape view of widgets on home screen is not fully alligned to the right edge of the screen and seems to be cut out. It is concerning the 3rd landscape file in the widget.
Hi,

Can we have an option for menu bar on home screen to choose a colour for instead of matching with poster? I prefer to have this bar black Big Grin
(2021-09-09, 15:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

Can we have an option for menu bar on home screen to choose a colour for instead of matching with poster? I prefer to have this bar black Big Grin

I'm planning to improve Classic layout but I'm kind of busy right now. I will change it soon Smile
(2021-09-09, 15:33)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-09-09, 15:07)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

I'm planning to improve Classic layout but I'm kind of busy right now. I will change it soon Smile

Take your time pal.
Nice skin!

Can you add the feature to be able to use a submenu as a widget?
Hey Heppen. Hope you're doing good.

What do you think about a feature, where we can jump from one homescreen menu to the next menu, within their widget section itself?

Currently, if I'm in widgets of menu 1 and I want to goto widgets of menu 2, I have to go back to Menu 1 > Scroll down to menu 2 > Goto it's widget right? Like a "C" showed route.

A simple scroll down from widgets to widgets of next menu would be great, if it doesn't break anything else or make the skin heavy.

By the way, thanks a lot for this perfect and lightweight skin 💫
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0