• 48(current)
v19 Cosmic
Just a question - may be not possible to achieve it as I haven't seen in screenshots. Is there media flags (codec) display in this skin? Is it possible to show them below or on left side of  rating icons? Is it possible to achieve?
(2021-09-30, 11:47)S-M-L-R Wrote: Just a question - may be not possible to achieve it as I haven't seen in screenshots. Is there media flags (codec) display in this skin? Is it possible to show them below or on left side of  rating icons? Is it possible to achieve?

For now not. I will think if it's possible when layouts will be done Tongue Maybe as an option Wink
Hello great lightweight skin !! I have one question.

Is there any way to add the category widget like in the photo below?

The image comes from an AuraMod screenshot I found on google. Just wanted to make sure you can clearly see what I am refering to Smile

Thanks and looking forward to the reply.

[quote="nfm886" pid='3062290' dateline='1632839521'] Actualmente estoy trabajando en un nuevo aspecto para el diseño horizontal, ya que no estaba satisfecho con el aspecto anterior. Así es como se ve ahora mismo: https://streamable.com/e67gmr También estoy planeando implementar remolques de fondo y foco Flix en este diseño Smile [/cita] By when would the horizontal be ready
(2021-09-30, 16:59)SwiftDills Wrote: Is there any way to add the category widget like in the photo below?

Not in this skin. May be @"nfm886"  will add this into menu items. But if you use Arctic Horizon or Saphire skins those have that option...
(2021-09-30, 14:16)nfm886 Wrote: For now not. I will think if it's possible when layouts will be done Tongue Maybe as an option Wink
I have been using full screen widgets in Arctic Horizon and have been looking at xml files to edit to see if I can add the code to add media flags to full screen widgets. Then I looked at your skin to see if there is any such option. I love the media flags along with online ratings and plot etc. why I asked for it. Cheers mate, for all the hard work...

Cosmic hasn't been bug free for me on chromecast/PC -windows. In chromecast I was on Arctic horizon skin when I installed it and for some reason it picked up the customized menu of that skin first. I know, I can edit in setting and change them... Also, its not showing the media fanart as background either.
@raadiiaz

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Heppen,
Horizontal layout is beautiful but the background image seems to duplicate the size in the home menu... Smile
Thank you heppen for this amazing skin !

Just some ideas and difficulties to purpose

In vertical layout, it's possible to match overlay colour with color of fanart background ?
Actually it's only dark color for any entries.

By the way, could you add a rotated fanart background for x seconds ?

How can i activate the rounded poster on widget ? I didn't find the option.

Could you add a feature to scroll down from widgets to widgets for any menus.
Actually we have to go back on left section to display widgets of each category (hope i'm clear enough)

Into widget, could you add a possiblity to swith automatically movie 1 to movie 2 to movie 3, etc... for x seconds ?
(2021-10-01, 09:19)S-M-L-R Wrote:
(2021-09-30, 14:16)nfm886 Wrote: For now not. I will think if it's possible when layouts will be done Tongue Maybe as an option Wink
I have been using full screen widgets in Arctic Horizon and have been looking at xml files to edit to see if I can add the code to add media flags to full screen widgets. Then I looked at your skin to see if there is any such option. I love the media flags along with online ratings and plot etc. why I asked for it. Cheers mate, for all the hard work...

Cosmic hasn't been bug free for me on chromecast/PC -windows. In chromecast I was on Arctic horizon skin when I installed it and for some reason it picked up the customized menu of that skin first. I know, I can edit in setting and change them... Also, its not showing the media fanart as background either.

Thats how skin shortcuts work by default. Any skin shortcuts able skins share the same menu setup. You can disable "Share menus between compatible skins" option in Skin Shortcuts settings.
Will there be new player buttons similar to the layout of Netflix or smaller ones. I have the current a bit too big.
(2021-10-03, 21:18)kokoplex Wrote: Could you add a feature to scroll down from widgets to widgets for any menus.
Actually we have to go back on left section to display widgets of each category (hope i'm clear enough)

I am looking for the same, multiple global widgets. Is that possible with Cosmic?
(2021-10-07, 11:56)fallingravity2 Wrote: Will there be new player buttons similar to the layout of Netflix or smaller ones. I have the current a bit too big.

That would indeed be nice. A bit smaller player buttons. Maybe you can make that happen?
thanks
I have another suggestion: I am using the widget for TV shows which are in progress. When I click on an item from that widget it takes me to the season selection and not to the next unwatched episode. Is it possible to bring in that feature? It's so useful.
(2021-10-10, 13:45)dersven Wrote: I have another suggestion: I am using the widget for TV shows which are in progress. When I click on an item from that widget it takes me to the season selection and not to the next unwatched episode. Is it possible to bring in that feature? It's so useful.

You have to use "in progress episodes" in stead of "in progress TV shows"
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0