• 54(current)
v19 Cosmic
hello 

thank you for your support, but its realy difficult to make is from scratch because the video is very different. Is it possible to share the end result?
(2021-12-03, 22:21)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-12-03, 19:07)Danylo Wrote: a way to fix that the trailer stops when I go to the next entry in the widget ?

Oh well. It's a known issue but I did not have time to fix it.
In next few weeks I will show something new^^ Also this issue will be fixed.

Hello, I say thank you for your time to fix the bug. I'm looking forward to it and will definitely make a donation to you
(2021-12-04, 12:47)Danylo Wrote: Hello, I say thank you for your time to fix the bug. I'm looking forward to it and will definitely make a donation to you

Thanks for any tips^^ Please contact with me via PM message.
Hey. Im trying to add the repo on my windows laptop. Both urls saying unable to retrieve directory. They are entered correctly. Had no such issues on my android boxes. Has the url changed?
(2021-12-05, 12:33)Robertsond1987 Wrote: Has the url changed?

No. What URL you are using?
hello, yesterday was my first time using this skin and I like it but I can´t add my own single playlists to my main menu to show up with posters, only choice to pick are the skin based playlists without a option to pick mine, so is there an option for that or a specific folder where to place it? 

The other problem is when I follow the video with the costumize shutdown for more options in the submenu it allways deactivates itself when I push back to main menu?
The nfm and zips url's at the top of this thread
Both URLs should works. They do in browser.
Make sure to check for updates before/after adding repo link.
Is it possible to hide plots for episodes only (and keep them for movies)? 
Thanks
Does anyone know how to get multiple rows of results just like in this image?
I only get 1 row of results, no matter what I try..

Unfortunately, I think that is not possible (for the moment).
(2021-12-03, 22:21)nfm886 Wrote: In next few weeks I will show something new

I'm very curious what this will be.   Blush
Love this skin, worked fine then for some reason fan art is not showing in background, it was at first. Any ideas why this is please, option for it is Checked, thankyou.
(2021-12-11, 14:15)Mongoose18 Wrote: Love this skin, worked fine then for some reason fan art is not showing in background, it was at first. Any ideas why this is please, option for it is Checked, thankyou.

Oh, it's probably bug. Someone reported it but I did not have time to fix it. Are you using Flix Spotlight tigerred by "Back" button? Then it bug should appear. Would be nice also to see an screenshot.
Thanks, I'm just leaving for work. I'll get a screenshot for you tomorrow. And yes to flix spotlight triggered by back button. Otherwise everything is working great.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0