• 60(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2022-01-27, 08:14)heppen Wrote:
(2022-01-27, 01:29)minisergium Wrote: Hi, Thanks for your great skin! I'm trying to put everything in place now... 
Every time I start kodi, there's a lot of empty space and the list of movies begin at the bottom of the screen (picture A). Is there a way to start with the first movie selected like in picture B?
https://imgur.com/a/GMj1VzX

Configure your widgets and make sure there is no "Disabled" or empty widgets above.
Thanks heppen, my top widget was "in progress" and it was empty.
Anyway if there'd be any way to launch kodi with first element of top widget selected, it would be great to know. I very much prefer the look of the launch screen with the first movie plot and clearlogo active.
Hi,

A personal niggle I'd like to get fixed. In the poster view of tv shows there is a footer to the posters which seems (at least to me) to be misaligned. Shouldn't it be sitting at the bottom edge of the poster?. Is there any chance you could update this or direct me to where I might find it in the files? Thanks!

(2022-01-31, 00:57)hullabaloo Wrote: Hi,

A personal niggle I'd like to get fixed. In the poster view of tv shows there is a footer to the posters which seems (at least to me) to be misaligned. Shouldn't it be sitting at the bottom edge of the poster?. Is there any chance you could update this or direct me to where I might find it in the files? Thanks!

I really wish I could edit my posts. Anyway for anyone else looking to do the same the offset to change can be found in the file "View_54_InfoWall.xml" at line 689 I changed mine to 335 and everything is sweet.
Thanks for this skin ! It's my favorite 🙌
How to display the match percentage next to the title? And the studio below the synopsis? as in the capture of the presentation, please !
Actually i have genres below synopsis but not studio
Hi, does anybody know a way to show moviesets in widgets? In widget view movies are listed individually.
Thanks in advance!
i think you mean Settings>Media>Videos and turn Show Movie Sets on. if you mean you want to add a widget to the movies menu you can go Settings>Skin Settings>Customize main menu & widgets>Movies>Select widgets and then just click the plus sign on any existing widget to create a new one and change it's settings on the right panel (Select widget>Default Widgets>Movies>Movie Sets is probably what you want or you can point to a playlist of movie sets etc)
(2022-02-06, 22:53)hullabaloo Wrote: i think you mean Settings>Media>Videos and turn Show Movie Sets on. if you mean you want to add a widget to the movies menu you can go Settings>Skin Settings>Customize main menu & widgets>Movies>Select widgets and then just click the plus sign on any existing widget to create a new one and change it's settings on the right panel (Select widget>Default Widgets>Movies>Movie Sets is probably what you want or you can point to a playlist of movie sets etc)
Thanks hullabaloo but no, it's not what I mean. I know how to create widgets -and "show movie sets" setting is on- but widgets seem unable to show movie sets. They just list individual movies. i.e, when I click "Movies" in the main menu, the action ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return) shows individual and movie sets indistinctly, but when I select a widget like special://skin/playlists/random_movies.xsp it does show only individual movies, not movie sets.
EDIT
I had to create my own smart playlist and set "Group by default". Now movie sets are listing there.
RE-EDIT
Sorry for the inconvenience but no, it's not solved. Really weird behaviour here.
While the smart playlist (with "Group by default" or "Group by movie sets / Mixed" settings) is listing movie sets when I open it directly, I've noticed it's not doing so when calling it from the widget menu. Here you have the screenshots. Any idea?
Smart playlists: https://i.imgur.com/KRruSai.jpg
Smart playlist settings: https://i.imgur.com/S18Lb3u.jpg
Smart playlist results (opening it directly): https://i.imgur.com/K7gKLDD.jpg
Widget settings: https://i.imgur.com/S18Lb3u.jpg
Widget results: https://i.imgur.com/yWP6cWP.jpg
github page doesn't work any more?
I changed username, it seems GitHub stopped redirecting it to new address.
You can find me here: https://github.com/heppen-dev/skin.cosmic
hope it's ok to post this heppen Smile

in "includes_DialogVideoInfo" the disable clearart logo option is not respected
this can be fixed by changing this control group xml that starts at line 27 in the original file

Code:
<control type="group">
    <left>570</left>
    <control type="group">
      <top>60</top>
      <control type="label">
        <left>150</left>
        <bottom>60</bottom>
        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
        <font>font_title_bold</font>
        <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))</visible>
      </control>
    <control type="image">
        <top>-940</top>
        <left>150</left>
        <width>480</width>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <texture background="true">$VAR[ClearLogoHome]</texture>
        <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))</visible>
    </control>
</control>

to

Code:
<control type="group">
    <left>570</left>
    <control type="group">
      <top>60</top>
      <control type="label">
        <left>150</left>
        <bottom>60</bottom>
        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
        <font>font_title_bold</font>
        <visible>[String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) | String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))] + Skin.HasSetting(DisableClearlogo)</visible>
      </control>
    <control type="image">
        <top>-940</top>
        <left>150</left>
        <width>480</width>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <texture background="true">$VAR[ClearLogoHome]</texture>
        <visible>[!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(clearlogo)) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo))] + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableClearlogo)</visible>
    </control>
</control>

another thing that i wanted to change was the presentation of the clearlogo when enabled
because it was a bit all over the place and took up too much area overlapping certain aspects
these are just the settings i prefered but i'll add them in case anyone else wants to make the
same changes (or tweak them to their own preference)

in the file Includes_Object.xml change these params of of the ObjectItemShowcase include
from

Code:
<param name="clearlogo_top_margin" default="-940" />
<param name="clearlogo_width" default="480" />

to

Code:
<param name="clearlogo_top_margin" default="-40" />
<param name="clearlogo_width" default="480" />

and also add in this line

Code:
<param name="clearlogo_height" default="160" />

further down at line 796 below this line

Code:
<width>$PARAM[clearlogo_width]</width>

add this line

Code:
<height>$PARAM[clearlogo_height]</height>
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the awesome skin. It is the best I have used on a Nvidia Shield for watching Live TV on Kodi. Finally found something that works for Live TV and everything else. Easy to use for the family too.

Just a couple of quick questions - when I am watching Live TV - if I scroll through other menu items (TV or Movies) my widgets don't show the show/movie info just the posters. I need to stop the Live TV playing in the background and I can see the info again. Does this happen on purpose or do I need to change settings? I tried Blue Twilight and it didn't have this issue (able to browse widgets with info whilst Live TV played in the background). Unfortunately Blue Twilight takes ages to load my custom widgets so need to stick with Cosmic for now.

Also, is there an option to show Live TV logos in the EPG in Cosmic and remove the channel name text? I see logos in the Blue Twilight skin so I am assuming I have either missed the setting in Cosmic or they are not there by design?

Anyway, thanks for the skin.
Great job !!

I wanted to ask you how do I make the movie trailer appear?

I always get the "no trailer" notification
(2022-03-27, 09:55)Laser78 Wrote: Great job !!

Do you have youtube api key configured?
(2022-03-27, 10:54)heppen Wrote:
(2022-03-27, 09:55)Laser78 Wrote: Great job !!

Do you have youtube api key configured?
Yes, exactly
I have done more tests and draw these conclusions :

1. Another thing that I have noticed is that when I want to "Install from Repository" nothing appears, could it be a bug?

2. From a movie widget that is available from an addon the trailer does not work, but it has worked for me if I add the movies to the Kodi library

3. For a movie trailer to appear, does it have to be in a specific language or format?
In the following image the trailer for the movie "Night Walk" has appeared but the one for the movie "1942" hasn't...

4. I have created a category called ADDONS and if I create the Addons widget they appear but you can't click on them because they don't do anything.
Addons cannot be accessed from the widget

Thank´s .
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0