• 61(current)
v19 Cosmic
(2022-03-28, 09:19)Laser78 Wrote: I have created a category called ADDONS

It's not that clever to come to this forum showing off add-ons that are less than 100% legal and which are on Kodi's list of banned add-ons.
Thumbs Down 
(2022-03-28, 10:44)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 09:19)Laser78 Wrote: I have created a category called ADDONS

It's not that clever to come to this forum showing off add-ons that are less than 100% legal and which are on Kodi's list of banned add-ons.

I do not understand your accusation,

I only showed the image to make the error that appears more "graphical", now I edit the post and delete the image,

I have no problems. As if I were the creator of the addons..
(2022-03-28, 10:48)Laser78 Wrote: I do not understand your accusation

There is a zero-tolerance stance on piracy present on this forum, and there is a reason it is.
So using, mentioning or showing such add-ons is not considered particularly kind towards Team Kodi, no matter who created the add-on(s).
Hence my remark.
(2022-03-28, 11:02)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 10:48)Laser78 Wrote: I do not understand your accusation

There is a zero-tolerance stance on piracy present on this forum, and there is a reason it is.
So using, mentioning or showing such add-ons is not considered particularly kind towards Team Kodi, no matter who created the add-on(s).
Hence my remark.

Ok I understand

I just wanted to take a photo so that the creator of this skin would understand my mistake ( I already deleted the image ) .
Is there some place else to watch the cosmic skin setup video youtube removed it thanks
(2022-04-17, 02:15)Nick420gh Wrote: Is there some place else to watch the cosmic skin setup video youtube removed it thanks
Unfortunately not. I don't even have this video anymore.
Sorry I am fairly new to this, how do I revert it back?
It looks like the alphas for Nexus are starting to roll out - Wondering whether anyone has tested this skin with V20 and if so what were the results? Hoping to make the jump as soon as possible.
(2022-05-16, 12:56)sunlollyking Wrote: It looks like the alphas for Nexus are starting to roll out - Wondering whether anyone has tested this skin with V20 and if so what were the results? Hoping to make the jump as soon as possible.

works fine for me. i do use a modified version but it's basically the same so i don't think you'll have any problems.
To the skin creator Heppen here - How difficult would it be to add movie set setting for a movie / tv show to the info panel for that item. I use a normal Tv remote to control Kodi using CEC and have to find myself every so often grabbing a keyboard out to add videos to a collection because my tv remote doesn't have a context menu. 
I've used other skins before where it's possible to add / remove from a collection using the tv remote and having more setting accessible to this would be really useful.

Just an idea, love the skin!
I used the keymap editor addon in the Kodi repo to program a button on my remote for context menu. No need for keyboard  Smile
Hi
How can I get the movie/tv show cast information working on Cosmic? When click on actor's picture, it will say "No result found".

Uploaded a video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HXQYdr27Afov8VBv9

Weird error where i press down and can scroll through my widgets but then i press up and i can't seem to go back to a previous widget. Any help is appreciated.
Is there a way to remove the runtime displayed at the bottom of the movie library when using poster wall view?
(2022-07-19, 06:03)RaptorCentauri Wrote: Is there a way to remove the runtime displayed at the bottom of the movie library when using poster wall view?

This can be ignored. Wrong skin.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0