• 65(current)
v19 Cosmic
Hi! First of all I would like to thank you for this skin which is so great! I have been using it for 2 years and it meets 90% of what I am looking for in a kodi skin!
I had a question: can we go to the "music" browser and not "video" when using the flix spotlight menu? Indeed, I use a widget with the flix spotlight to launch my Spotify playlists (with the Spotify addon) but unfortunately it sends me to the lists of my songs "in video mode browser". The options for music are then missing.
Tell me if it's not very clear what I'm saying^^

Thanks a lot!
Have a happy holiday season!
(2022-12-12, 21:55)kocurek7 Wrote: Does it work with Nexus? Kodi v20 is rc1 now. a
Yeah, mostly.
(2022-12-21, 16:52)Micmike74 Wrote: Hi! First of all I would like to thank you for this skin which is so great! I have been using it for 2 years and it meets 90% of what I am looking for in a kodi skin!
I had a question: can we go to the "music" browser and not "video" when using the flix spotlight menu? Indeed, I use a widget with the flix spotlight to launch my Spotify playlists (with the Spotify addon) but unfortunately it sends me to the lists of my songs "in video mode browser". The options for music are then missing.
Tell me if it's not very clear what I'm saying^^

Thanks a lot!
Have a happy holiday season!
I will try to reproduce it and we will see. It will be hard since I'm not using Kodi for music but we can try Big Grin
Thanks for a great skin. Everything I know and love from Bingie & Auramod with alot less fuss.

New to the skin, is there an option to aotohide the sidebar on startup?
Thank you very much for your response and happy new year 2023 to all!
(2023-01-04, 18:21)Micmike74 Wrote: Thank you very much for your response and happy new year 2023 to all!
Just a question, are u using version from heppen's repository or my github? https://github.com/heppenowski/skin.cosmic ?
Happy new year, all Smile
Hi guys, and welcome in new year!

Yesterday I did big update in my repository. Cosmic has changed a lot. Basically all layouts was removed, there left only 2: Prime and Horizontal, they are new.
Many ideas came from other skins. I like some concepts of Arctic Horizon 2 and so on, so I had to implement something similar Smile

I hope you will like new update, or even "new Cosmic" Smile Meanwhile I would like to ask you for some testing and bugs reports. Too many changes for me to handle that all and I know bugs are everywhere Sad The good news is, I'm back for some time and will try to fix as much as possible.

Thanks Smile
I only get Prime and close as Homescreen options in settings.

In Live TV Guide top left the Radio/Channels/timeline get muddled together with channel name -- Needs to be moved up a tad (The radio/channels/timeline, channel count etc line) or group info area moved down a bit.

Same in browsing movies/tv episodes the Settings muddle the Movie/Episode name.
You prob already aware of that.
Thats all I noticed so far....
(2023-01-06, 17:38)CanBert Wrote: I only get Prime and close as Homescreen options in settings.

Yes. I removed legacy layouts. Today added new Horizontal as a change option but it's not yet in repository. Will be available today at the evening.

(2023-01-06, 17:38)CanBert Wrote: In Live TV Guide top left the Radio/Channels/timeline get muddled together with channel name -- Needs to be moved up a tad (The radio/channels/timeline, channel count etc line) or group info area moved down a bit.

Same in browsing movies/tv episodes the Settings muddle the Movie/Episode name.

Thank you. I will correct this as fast as possible Smile

(2023-01-06, 17:38)CanBert Wrote: Thats all I noticed so far....

That's good sign Tongue However I know there are many bugs but I decided to push it anyway, maybe people will report something back so I will know more than now Tongue
music playlists -- double images (one on top of the other)
(2023-01-06, 15:42)heppen Wrote: Hi guys, and welcome in new year!

Yesterday I did big update in my repository. Cosmic has changed a lot. Basically all layouts was removed, there left only 2: Prime and Horizontal, they are new.
Many ideas came from other skins. I like some concepts of Arctic Horizon 2 and so on, so I had to implement something similar Smile

I hope you will like new update, or even "new Cosmic" Smile Meanwhile I would like to ask you for some testing and bugs reports. Too many changes for me to handle that all and I know bugs are everywhere Sad The good news is, I'm back for some time and will try to fix as much as possible.

Thanks Smile
Happy new year!!
Heppen, it's not updated to 2.x yet, is it?
Thank you a lot for keeping the project alive!
(2023-01-06, 17:38)CanBert Wrote: In Live TV Guide top left the Radio/Channels/timeline get muddled together with channel name -- Needs to be moved up a tad (The radio/channels/timeline, channel count etc line) or group info area moved down a bit.
Fixed.

(2023-01-06, 17:38)CanBert Wrote: Same in browsing movies/tv episodes the Settings muddle the Movie/Episode name.

I can't localize it. Would be nice to get more info, how to navigate.

(2023-01-06, 18:00)CanBert Wrote: music playlists -- double images (one on top of the other)

Thanks. Gonna look on it asap Smile Music content need a lot of fixes tho.

(2023-01-06, 18:08)minisergium Wrote: Happy new year!!
Heppen, it's not updated to 2.x yet, is it?
Thank you a lot for keeping the project alive!

Happy new year my friend! Smile
It's already in heppen's repository so you can update without problems Smile Today at the evening will be next update with some fixes and new home screen.
ow nice ... the skin got a quick exit function ... just long press ok while whatching a TV Channel via simple m3u. Smile
on NEXUS R2
Hi, open question for anybody who can help...
Does anyone know a way to show movie sets in widgets instead of just single movies?
My playlists are configured to "group by default" and they show movie sets along with the rest of single movies, but widgets ignore those movie sets and show just every individual movie.
It would be really useful to me as long as a big part of my collection are movie sets...
Hi heppen,

Thanks for all the effort.

Ive picked up 2 bugs.

1) After playing a trailer from the home screen, (Enable trailers in background function), all widgets relaod.

2) When playimg trailers, the movie/show name is displayed over the widget name

Once again, thanks for the great work, happy new year!!
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0