• 66(current)
v19 Cosmic
The only way Ive been able to achieve anything similar to what you are describing was to create lists within my tmdb (tmdb api) account and then pull the list as a widget within the skin.

Hope this is of some help
Sorry Movies/TV stuff was via an app, not library.  TMDB Helper TV Shows seasons and episodes does it.  I may have just meant TV Seasons/Episodes and not Movies/Tv...sorry
Thanks for the update. I was wondering, if I dont have trailers auto playing, what key do i press to manually start them?
I know i can go into information and then start trailer, but thats another step and also will go straight to fullscreen.
Thanks again for your hard work!
I have one Kodi instance where Cosmic is still on the 2.01 update and things worked great. One box updated to 2.02 and my background (a .gif set with the global background setting) no longer works. I just get the colored gradient type background even when the global background is set. I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong, as far as I can tell nothing has changed in my settings, it just disappeared when Cosmic updated.
Hi Heppen,

I've been using your skin for a good year now and I love it (simple and light). Love

But would it be possible to leave the previous version of Cosmic (v1.0.65) in the repository or on your Github ? Blush

For people who want to go back to version 1.0.65.
(I really prefer the previous version than the v2)

Thanks in advance

Wink
Running Nexus RC2 - Bug on horizontal widgets where the first element has a blank poster - moving to the right the title and info for element 1 is displayed but poster for element 2 is displayed - Playing the selected element plays element 1 not 2. This is continued across all rows where it is pointing to the wrong one.
(2023-01-06, 22:49)Quicksilver_9 Wrote: The only way Ive been able to achieve anything similar to what you are describing was to create lists within my tmdb (tmdb api) account and then pull the list as a widget within the skin.

Hope this is of some help
Thanks, I'll have a look!
(2023-01-07, 12:37)crow7653 Wrote: Hi Heppen,

I've been using your skin for a good year now and I love it (simple and light). Love

But would it be possible to leave the previous version of Cosmic (v1.0.65) in the repository or on your Github ? Blush

For people who want to go back to version 1.0.65.
(I really prefer the previous version than the v2)

Thanks in advance

Wink
It's already there, under old style
(2023-01-06, 22:42)Quicksilver_9 Wrote: 1) After playing a trailer from the home screen, (Enable trailers in background function), all widgets relaod.

2) When playimg trailers, the movie/show name is displayed over the widget name

1. Yeah, it's default kodi behavior. We can't control via skin how often widgets are reloading.

2. I will take a look later on background trailers. I must finish or complete home screens and then .. Smile
(2023-01-07, 02:35)WarSpaz Wrote: Thanks for the update. I was wondering, if I dont have trailers auto playing, what key do i press to manually start them?
I know i can go into information and then start trailer, but thats another step and also will go straight to fullscreen.
Thanks again for your hard work!
It should be started via OK button if I remember correctly. However I will fix/improve them when finish my work on home screens. There are many changes here and there and many things may be different later, so don't want to do one thing multiple times Tongue
(2023-01-07, 12:46)sunlollyking Wrote: Running Nexus RC2 - Bug on horizontal widgets where the first element has a blank poster - moving to the right the title and info for element 1 is displayed but poster for element 2 is displayed - Playing the selected element plays element 1 not 2. This is continued across all rows where it is pointing to the wrong one.

I'm not sure how to reproduce it to be honest. Today I did some changes to horizontal template since there was some bugs with blurring and displaying, so maybe it will help your issue: c662b3a876e0db667fedd0224891c79d9d54f19d

@all
Thanks guys for your feedback Smile
Wink 
Thanks Heppen,

The widget relaod did not occur on the previous version, but if this function has changed, its no biggy.

Thanks for the great skin
(2022-12-21, 16:52)Micmike74 Wrote: Hi! First of all I would like to thank you for this skin which is so great! I have been using it for 2 years and it meets 90% of what I am looking for in a kodi skin!
I had a question: can we go to the "music" browser and not "video" when using the flix spotlight menu? Indeed, I use a widget with the flix spotlight to launch my Spotify playlists (with the Spotify addon) but unfortunately it sends me to the lists of my songs "in video mode browser". The options for music are then missing.
Tell me if it's not very clear what I'm saying^^

Thanks a lot!
Have a happy holiday season!
Hey,
Sorry it took some time but I made some music library for test just now so I can look into your issue.
From what I see, the default behavior is to bypass flix spotlight when there is music/songs, etc. in your widgets.
Probably your issue is because you are using spotify's widget so it's recognized as a video content. Maybe you should try to change your widget target to music. If not, tell me. I will try to do something with it.
Just getting into this skin and liking it so far but I have a couple of questions.
Is it possible to show ratings from imdb,rotten tomatos,trakt etc when selecting a show or film?
When using widgets watched shows still appear but with ticks.Is it possible for watched shows not to appear at all ?

Thanks
Sorry another question.
Whichever view I choose there is no option to”hide watched” as on all other skins I have tried.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cosmic0